Reviews for Breath of Life
Trekkiehood chapter 1 . 5/30
*INFINITY WAR SPOILERS* Killing Loki in the first chspter... getting IF war dejavu... *sobs*
M J Azilem chapter 6 . 3/28
Love it! thanks for sharing
wouldbewriter23 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
Heck yeah, I'd love to see Loki (technically) as the Doctor. Awesome!
Also, I love the story; and series. Can't wait to see Loki kick some butt in the next chapter. :)
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
well. That was a good reconciliation between Loki and Odin instead of Thor
LapisAlba chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Awe that's adorable
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
An amazing story, I truly enjoy all stories where Odin acts as a loving parent to Loki. With the strength of Loki's powers shown in grief, it seems Loki maybe of immeasurable power when truly angry, when driven by grief and seeking vengeance.
Grac3 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Oh, gosh, this one is amazing as well! The whump is just the right amount.
Wicked R chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
yes yes yes amazing!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
SO CUTE! I loved every minute of this story. Everything was well-written and almost MADE for fangirls like me . . .
Sumi Anzu chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I'd have you know that I did it for you!" loki cried
There that same iconic line and a reminder of how odin said no, loki denying loki of finding acceptance or possbiity of his father being proud of his noble (which he thought) intention..

But here odin answer that no father want theur in harm way. Maybe he gonna say after no loki, no father... No matter how brave
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Omg! Loki is war prisoner, so this whump going to have loki being either torture in ice realm or suffering mental breakdown there maybe.
DreaSML chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Again, very fluffy and heartwarming and everything else. I must say you are quite adept in playing with angst. Yours is as beautifully painful as it should be. Marvelous work :)
DreaSML chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
*Shudders* It's very tense so far... You got me when you "killed" Loki there. It's great so far but I would just like to point out a rather laughable typo in this chapter that is the misspelling of Laufey's name in the sentence "I am responsible not only for luring Laughey here" :')
Reiko x 3 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
That would, indeed, be epic. Unfortunately, they've already decided on the twelfth Doctor...or would he technically be the thirteenth...not sure. If this next Doctor does not turn out to be the last though, then I must agree. Hiddleston /needs/ to fill the role of the Doctor /at least/ once. And if not then I will simply find some way to rewrite the laws of reality, time, and space to make it so! *mad scientist laugh*

Dark: O.o Out of character much? And people say I'm the insane one.

We're both insane, as you are technically a part of my psyche. *annoyed glare* I'm just not inclined to torturing the people who tick me off to the point of insanity/despair/death.

Dark: *shrug* It's fun. besides I'm a sadistic psychopath remember?

I share my skull with you. Kind of hard to forget.
noukinav018 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Aaaw finally! Some love and understanding. Even Thor must have been teary eyed by it. So Sif now is aware of Loki's secret and she won't tell it to a soul. Anyway, are oyu planning on more sequels?
I would like to see how Loki handles Sif after this and how the warrior maiden takes this with the dark prince. That could be pretty amusing to say the least. As for parings... As we haven't seen Jane or Darcy I have no idea if you would plan something with them or with the warriors of Asgard.
Hopefully I'll find more of your stories related to this same plot line.
Thank you for posting, I enjoyed reading it!
Do keep writing!