Reviews for Bleach Spoofing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Scaehime chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
So... Why was this dedicated to me? If we talked about it before, I don't remember...
I agree, Yachiru... Onions... Yech...
Mm, strawberries! Especially ones covered with powdered sugar! But not ones with any hair on them... :p
Misaki-chan22 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This is quite hilarious, i like what you did there with the whole google thing.
Firemimi202 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Aww! What a cute chapter! :3
Yachiru is so adorable!
I like it how at one point Ichigo and Ulquiorra totally ignored her and instead they wanted to watch Colorful Kitten. XD
Marina Rose chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Watch out for salads and colourful kittens! XD
Firemimi202 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Ha! I love this chapter! :D
The Yamamoto part with the bathroom cracked me up. (He is so serious O_O!)
The best part out of this all is that everyone thought Toshiro was a preschooler! XD
ChieLuvsBleach chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
"You shall not pass!" got me hard XD

"The ginger kid had been playing with the sword and "accidently" cut the head off of a young boy that looked like Sasuke from Naruto. Since this FanFiction is rated K, there was surprisingly no blood and the kid didn't die either, but may I make mention that this scene was still pretty disturbing, because the boy's head rolled pretty far away before the teacher had to duct tape it back on." Also made me laugh XDD

you're a genius XDDD
Scaehime chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm not laughing my head off... (Note: that was NOT intended tp be a reference to the duct taped head, but it fots perfectly, now that I think about it...) Anywho, it's because I'm in the car with my parents, and I'm not sure how well I'd be able to explain the occurence...
kanakoharuchan chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
BlissfulMagic chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Haha you forgot a pairing! Ichigo and Nel :P (my personal favorite)

Omg fan service! ICHIGO SHIRTLESS YUCK! *throws shirt at him*

Awwwwie I wish that's how things went down with Grimmie (my favorite bad guy :I)

Haha! Omg wow! This is clever XD
BlissfulMagic chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Haha! Wow Tommy Boy XD I can tell already I'm going to enjoy this :P BLEACH FTW...unless Inuyasha is involved then...BLEACH DIIIIEEEEEE
Scaehime chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
What the...?
Since when does Ichigo's zanpakuto have a button on it? And he could have just used the reishi in the air to float himself up... What is this, a crack-fic? ...What am I, sarcastically challenged?

Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Really Ichigo. It's not that hard to say ONE NAME (preferably Rukia's).
I like the game show idea. This never fails to make me laugh XD
Firemimi202 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Lol I love it how Ulquiorra ask the most simple and easy question. XD
Yay Orihime and Ulquiorra! :D
By the way, what is up with the pizza thing? Haha :)
I love what Ichigo did at the end.
Update when you get the chance!
Friend chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Loving every chapter. Not only the chapters but your cover for the stroy, really matches the title.
So far I love it when Gin gets told he's not blind, he just never opens his eyes, I guess that would be helpful and another of my favourite parts is;
"It sounded like someone with an awesome hat being killed in the bathroom by an orange haired boy with a giant sword."

They could tell that much!

Talk to you soon.