Reviews for 3 hours and 2,794 miles
Ellisaed chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love Touch, and I loved this fic just as much! You need to keep writing before I die! It's so amazing, capturing the delicate imbalance in Martin, how concerned and deeply connected he is with Jake, it's amazing! You portray it so well! You've inspired me to write my own Touch fic! Thanks you! :D
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
asdfghjkl THANK YOU OMG. I've been looking for a good Touch fanfic ever since I finished the finale.

Oh my word, this was beautiful. Simple, and sweet. I really felt for Martin here and in 2x05 (if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about- where Jake holds his hand again.) I love your writing style! Really want to see more now :)
ToaVahi210 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I think I have an idea for another Touch fic... Depends if you saw the latest episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OMG finally! I've been waiting for someone to write a story for Touch! Oh my gosh thank you so much for this, I'm obsessed with the show its just so amazing. Its so funny cause I didn't find this when I searched here on ... so I tried Google & found it there. Any who this was the sweetest story ever & I'm so psyched/happy to have found it. Matrin & Jake's interactions are always so fascinating to watch & now to read as well, I just love how excited Martin is for Jake touching his hand/holding it. I hope to see more Touch/Martin & Jake stories soon cause this one was written so well.
srhittson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
love the story. My mom and I just finished the first season last night. I think that Clea and Martin would make a cute couple
LocalXmusicXjellybeanX chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
omg I loved this! Can't wait for the new season, in 9 days :)
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww! Jake's so cute! I feel happy after reading this, like Martin's joy is contagious. Love it! :)
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
oh geez.
the memories are really flooding back now.
i LOVE this story!
cant wait for season 2.
*shrieks*
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Really great story i hope you write more.
Inugoma chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Brilliantly done, I could practically feel Martin's emotions myself, fantastic way of describing how susceptible Martin is by Jake grabbing his hand. Magnificent in every way, but as a suggestion, if you will, don't make it too shippy.

-S
LopezG chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
My 9 year old son has autism and does not speak. So this show struck a nerve with me. Thanks.