Reviews for Paranormal Minds
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 8 . 10/27
Nope. Hotch is more of the type to seethe his commands in a subtly threatening monotone.
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 10/2
I had a idea how Criminal Minds would work with a game like Fnaf. Which I would write but I'm very busy, a few fanfics in the works to boot, and I don't know much about the show. Having only seen a few episodes (I should watch more).

Still could I run what I have past you and get some thoughts?
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 17 . 8/5
gilly boy chapter 10 . 5/19
There was Undergrowth and Danny wasn't able to get help. He did a tactical retreat, got training with his ice powers and then took down Undergrowth by himself. Now gadgets, no friends, just a new power and some training then he was off.
phantom kath chapter 17 . 5/17
I absolutely loved this story sososooooso much,,i love criminal minds aNd danny phantom and the fact that you put them together to team up and fight a ghost criminal makes me sososo happy. Thank you so much for making this :))))
Daniel6 chapter 17 . 4/19
Out of the mouths of babes. Jack was right on the money about that! His daddy is gonna be even more scarier now that Danny is his friend. I have one question though. What was that business about Danny's grandpa and vampires? I don't remember anything about that. Must be in one of your other fanfictions.
Daniel6 chapter 8 . 4/18
Please tell me that Hotch is gonna deck a tightie-whitie! I want to see that so bad!
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 4/18
I know I shouldn't laugh, because I was the outcast in my high school. But I can't help it. :-D

And did you know that Danny was essentially talking to himself? The actor that plays doctor Reid voiced Jimmy Olsen in All-Star Superman. While the voice of Danny played Jimmy in Superman: the Animated Series.

True story.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 4/18
One error though. In Phantom Planet, the series finale, Amity Park is clearly seen in Illinois. Not my birth state.

And on a more personal note, I thought the argument was funny as HELL! :-D
Dragoncat99 chapter 8 . 1/13
"If we're going to talk about my brother like that, I'd prefer it in private and away from prying ears."
If you know what I mean.
Jk, this story is awesome. I lost it for a while, but I'm back!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Sequel: BAU doing normal Bau-stuff when Suddenly, a glowing, white'haired head pops up from the floor.
"Um, hi. This is the BAU, right? or did I get it wrong again...?
Anyway... I need your help. Please."
number chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
They hit the nail with Sam XD I love this story
Number chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
You are killing me, Dash put Reid and Danny in a locker, but the funniest was they need someone to rescue them XD
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Awesome story! I love Criminal Minds and I love Danny Phantom so I've enjoyed this a lot. Great job, you kept the characters all true to form and kept the story interesting.
Authora97 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014