Reviews for Paranormal Minds
jadespector chapter 9 . 4/18
yuck! DxS! why can't people ship danny X ember?
ARainDragon chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
This story is really cool. I enjoyed it a lot. I know I should have read Frankenstein instead of this last night, but it was worth it. I'm okay with being behind on reading if I get to read stories like this. Thanks for publishing this.
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
Awesome, can ya do a sequel? Maybe include Hayley's ghost in it as well with maybe a kidnapped Hotch by an escaped Aragon
Krusher chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
You are making Danny so ridiculously under-powered I cant stand to read this any more.
Krusher chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Its an awful big leap in their reasoning to think Danny is half-ghost from a voice match. It's more likely they would assume that he uses ghost hunting equipment and disguises himself as a ghost or that he is simply a ghost who can disguise himself as a human like Spectra, Betrand, or Amorpho. As far as they and the entire rest of the world is concerned, there is no such thing as a half-ghost. The thought would be absurd to them and not at all a viable explanation for Danny's voice match.
Krusher chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
If you watch the show more carefully you'll notice Danny's voice has an strange echo to it while he is in ghost form. That is how he hasn't blown his cover as soon as Jack or Maddie hear his voice since it sounds different.
Krusher chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
If Danny knows Aragorn is behind it why doesn't he storm his castle like he did when Sam was kidnapped?
D.J. Scales chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
Great the story has ended and I liked how it turned out. Will there be a sequel?
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Nice job. Great work with Garcia.
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
Nice job.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Nice work.
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Interesting point. Yet I like it.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Interesting work. Nice touch .
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Not bad and you should've given Dash a harsher punishment.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Now that was funny that was funny.