Reviews for forever girl
linzin chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Omg that's so cute! Please make more of these stories! I like it! :D
Me chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I cried [
flamemo flamemo (I know its spelled wrong)
Linzin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story! I loved the beginning :) and then it got sad out of nowhere :( lol it was still good though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. In the beginning I thought Aang was going to tell Tenzin to say "will you go penguin sledding with me?". That was a surprise ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I went from laughing hysterically at Lin's reaction to a deep pit of sadness at the end. Poor Lin.
I love how she called him "airhead," though. That's perfect. :D
Fantastic job :)
apedarling chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
NO! Why is this couple so addicting! They are adorable, and it makes me so sad! I love all of your stories. It's hard to find good Tenlin ones. Thank you!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
:( Right in the feels. :cries: That ending. :ugly sobs: "You said forever." Tenzin you big, fat meanie jerk! Lin, baby! *brings Lin into a strong hug* That got me! Where's a gif when you need it?
hpswst101
kazandko chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OHMYGAWDDDDD FEELS EVERYWHERE
*calms down*
okay, first of all, KataangLinzin YESSSSSSSS 3
'Your father is nearly 150 years old!' love that :D
And the ending, uh god. I can't.
your Linzin fics are great!keep em coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
The first half was too funny... then I read the last part... I nearly cried...

Buy overall great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
:,(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love the title :) seriously. But the end was so SAD. Not really my kind of thing. I prefer the happy rainbows and unicorns sort of thing. Nevertheless, wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This made me laugh so MUCH in the beginning and the middle and then when i came to the end, my face just transformed. I loved every bit of it.
DangerousD chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh man, it was so light and funny but then...that last part...I teared up a little...great story
Darkis0777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is sad:( But the writing is good:)
Skymin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I didn't expect this story to end like this. It caught me off guard. On the other note, I loved it.