Reviews for Conquest
AspirinDirector chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
THE LAST POST FROM ME WASN'T ME IT WAS A FRIEND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY REALLY LONG I LIKE THE LONGER ONES. Especially yours! Keep on writing like this and a director like myself will definatley hire you! This is just to clarify that.
DirectorsForLife chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
ThisWasTheBestFanFictionThatIHaveEverRead! IBelieveThatYouWillGoFarInLife!
AspirinDirector chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Very long, if I might say so, a little too long. I didnt understand what you were trying to say. Being a director and all i think that if you keep writing like this you will no longer have fans. Just some advice from, AspirinDirector.
AspiringDirector chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
I-I'm not sure I'm going to be able to see Masakage in the game without thinking of this Fanfic. I love this I like the fact you added Death to a Childrens game. Keep it up and I'd like to share some Ideas with could have the Hero/Heroine in pokemon conquest conquer Terrea Or you can have nothing to do with Arouras New warlord. My other segestion is haveing Kenshin's Gallade be the cause of Cyio or how ever her name is spelled Scar .Gallade's move in conquest happens to be Psyco-Cut Mabey have Girl Kill him for Vengeance.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
This story is absolutely great! The descriptions are welcome, and the Oichi thing was brilliant.
One thing though: WHY CRANIDOS! HE WAS SO BALLER! *cries for half hour*
I must thank you for explaining that the warriors don't like this, because in the games they're like killkillkill warwarwar.

Your Loyal Reader
LittleSpringroll chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
This is a really beautiful story. The descriptions are wonderful, and just the WAY you tell this is great! I really liked how whenever someone called Chiyo something different, you wrote that as her name until someone else said something...that was both funny and totally ingenious. :)
Lottie416 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Wow, it's been a while since I've seen a fanfic this good on . I haven't even played Pokémon Conquest (well, it's more of a case of not being able to), but I'm still really enjoying this. Your writing style really flows well, and it's very realistic. Also, according to Google Translate, Chiyo means Thousand Years... is that what you meant? Anyway, keep it up! I'd love to read more!
japaneserockergirl chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
So glad you updated! I was starting to worry there for a while. I feel bad for Chiyo: I was really expecting her Cranidos to be her 'Link' Pokemon, but I guess Rapidash works well, too.

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Ginja-Ben chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
simply in 2 words amazing ,flawless
SuperShinyShadowUmbreonX chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Yay Conquest has updated :)

Chiyo means eternal or a thousand sparkles right? It has been some time since I've played Conquest and after reading this chapter I want to get back into it again.

I wonder though, why would Chiyo's mother not say her name after such a nice meaning? Maybe it had something something to do with death?

Anyway sorry for a short review I wish I had more to say. Please keep this up and if you need help or ideas with any fighting scenes I'll be available.
japaneserockergirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Finally! We get a name! I'm glad that Chiyo survived, and I liked how this chapter progressed: not much happened, but we got to see more of the characters and their personalities.

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Koori chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Yes! more writen! I like how you portray everyone simalarly to their game counter parts very well, and i like the more realistic feel through the entire story.

...sorry if i'm not good at reviewing...
Phil The Persona Guy chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Shingen! I must ask, though, will we see Ujiyasu Hojo? If not, oh well, if so, great. I liked the chapter (I read the lines in each character's SW3 voice). I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
this is really good! i like how you added the warriors fighting alonside their Pokemon like that, because i always wondered what exactly they would do in battle besides assist them with their warrior skills. plus i agree that Conquest is one of the best pokemon games so far!
Rydrake chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Please write more! this is incredible! i'm glad i'm also not the only one one who thinks ranmaru and oichi could be a couple. also this reminds me of how the game would be in real life!