Reviews for Pieces
VampMad50 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
A great few chapters. What a shame you never followed up on this :-(
mexton chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Not a good story Team Eric and Sookie, sorry
88spike chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I like this but I got confused with the Salome stuff. Did that happen after Eric came back from Sookie or before?
88spike chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Eric is either totally stupid to put Bon Temps on the Authority radar or smart leading them to his home turf. Something tells me with the timing of Salomes call, that those things on them transmit voice or emotions and she's wondering who is getting him hot and bothered.
LostInSpace33 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Mmmm...I like this story so far. Hope you're going to continue it.
ilovejessssss chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awesome twist on the story. I like how you choose bits and pieces of the actual show to recount instead of re-writing the entire episodes, since I find that can get a bit repetitive to read. This is fast paced, well written and completely in character. Sookie is being emotional and impulsive, Eric's mix of vulnerability, violence, sadness and longing make a perfect cocktail, and Salome's characterization completely capture the Salome on the show. I look forward to the next chapter. My only slight confusion is that this chapter seems to be a memory of Salome's, therefore going backward plot-wise? My one suggestion would be to organize the page a bit more by character POV (even though this seems like third person narration so perhaps not necessary), italics to indicate that this is some sort of dream or memory, or just some time of heading. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I really like your interpretation on the new season, please continue writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
So Eric is kissing Sookie after an hour earlier he had his dick and mouth between salome's legs and he was buried dick deep into Nora before that. YUCK! I am totally off of Eric now. I don't care his reasoning for it but to go to Sookie after just leaving Solome and Nora is disrespectful to Sookie. I'm sure Sookie would have thrown his sorry ass out and washed her mouth out with liter fluid had she known!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Uh oh... Love story so far can't wait to see if Sookie finds out and what happens next!
Angelus Draco chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Nice chapter.

I wonder what Sookie will do to Eric if she finds out about Salome. I look forward to finding out.

Bye bye
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
nice one. :)
ArmyGirl2010 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
update
reina13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love it hope you update soon the end was a nice cliffy
Always Mazzy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
great start, wished this happened, cant wait for more