Reviews for Cyclone
drinuyasha chapter 6 . 1/6
great fic hope you write more
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Is he going to get an OC?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
EEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIC!
Tex18 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Humor, violence, a badass eyepatch and with Kurumu and Ben, I personally am a sucker for romance stuff so maybe aggressive to something more? I don't know I'm not a author, but still this is some good writing man. Keep it up and can't wait for the next chapter... also something for Ben *Hands over a box of cookies*.
GunRunner805 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
hurray an update!
ChrisZilla18 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Glad that this story is back online and can't wait for the next chapter, and for Ben and Kurumu's relationship should start off of them not liking each other as much but slowly and surely they both develop feelings for each other and lastly like what RLargey said, you could have Kurumu's mom be an old flame of Ben's dad if and when you reach the second season of the anime.
ubermaster chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
By the divines, you're back you son of a duck.
Totong chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Welcome back and nice to see my favorite crossover story has finally has an update. So Kurumu and Ben has a love you/hate you relationship. Will Jugs learned Ben's secret? Well, it starting really nice alright. Funny great update and hope for more. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
KO chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
You almost did a Dragonborn reference! WELCOME BACK! And Ben, word to the wise... never try doing that unless you have suicidal tendencies!
IamOminous chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Great update please for the sake of my sanity you have to update!
IrishKatana chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I'd like it to be a benXkurumu pairing eventually with them warming up to each other over time. Also can't wait to see what you do for the parents coming to school chapter, maybe have one of girls mothers be an old flame of bens dad
KR8DAH8 2 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
AMAZING...simply amazing
IamOminous chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I have read this three times already it's one of my most favorite stories! but you just don't update and I answered the poll but what's taking so long man?

P.S. recently broke my leg and when the doctors checked my blood pressure it was so high that my doctor is putting me on meds for it and I'm only 17!
Flamesinger599 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Yet again, another glorious example of Ghost Rider's true character. I really like the way you're handling this story man, especially with the whole thing about him having a rivalry with Tsukune over protecting the guilty. The whole fighting with Moka was practically expected, but that part took me completely by surprise. It's a welcome addition that gives the story a real sense of originality.

Now, it appears as though you've put this thing on hiatus. I have to, in a manner of speaking, having not updated my beloved fics for at least half a year. So, as one author to another, I urge you to fight it. This is an amazing story and a GREAT example of the Ghost Rider, and I'll be perfectly honest in saying that it has both helped me and raised my standards for the GR fic I myself intend to write. And for that, I thank you.

At least try to sit down and work with it a little. It has marvelous potential.
Flamesinger599 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013