Reviews for Cyclone
Reaper's InSaNiTy chapter 6 . 8/24
NOOO...THE COOKIES!...oh..uh..yeah good luck trying to survive
Axcel chapter 5 . 7/29
Ok, the part with the chairman is bullshit. The Ghost Rider would be immune to, well, everything, really. The only thing he isn't immune to is physically hitting him with sufficient force and even then he just regenerates infinitely and it can't be prevented without snuffing out the fires of Hell itself. He's basically invincible, which is the point given what he fights in the comics and such.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/29
Compared to anything short of Alucard in RosarioVampire, the Ghost Rider is basically a bolostomp.
TheUnknown101 chapter 6 . 7/10
If you are still carrying on this fic I would try to pair ben with mizore or the ghost rider with mizore and ben's relationship with 'jugs' could slowly become romantic? But, good fic man!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 6/12
No one gives a shit about your lame ass gary-stu we want to read about the actual Ghost Rider.
drinuyasha chapter 6 . 1/6
great fic hope you write more
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Is he going to get an OC?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
EEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIC!
Tex18 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Humor, violence, a badass eyepatch and with Kurumu and Ben, I personally am a sucker for romance stuff so maybe aggressive to something more? I don't know I'm not a author, but still this is some good writing man. Keep it up and can't wait for the next chapter... also something for Ben *Hands over a box of cookies*.
GunRunner805 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
hurray an update!
ChrisZilla18 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Glad that this story is back online and can't wait for the next chapter, and for Ben and Kurumu's relationship should start off of them not liking each other as much but slowly and surely they both develop feelings for each other and lastly like what RLargey said, you could have Kurumu's mom be an old flame of Ben's dad if and when you reach the second season of the anime.
ubermaster chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
By the divines, you're back you son of a duck.
Totong chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Welcome back and nice to see my favorite crossover story has finally has an update. So Kurumu and Ben has a love you/hate you relationship. Will Jugs learned Ben's secret? Well, it starting really nice alright. Funny great update and hope for more. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
KO chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
You almost did a Dragonborn reference! WELCOME BACK! And Ben, word to the wise... never try doing that unless you have suicidal tendencies!
IamOminous chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Great update please for the sake of my sanity you have to update!