Reviews for Cyclone
TheDarkSpade chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I have read this three times already it's one of my most favorite stories! but you just don't update and I answered the poll but what's taking so long man?

P.S. recently broke my leg and when the doctors checked my blood pressure it was so high that my doctor is putting me on meds for it and I'm only 17!
Flamesinger599 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Yet again, another glorious example of Ghost Rider's true character. I really like the way you're handling this story man, especially with the whole thing about him having a rivalry with Tsukune over protecting the guilty. The whole fighting with Moka was practically expected, but that part took me completely by surprise. It's a welcome addition that gives the story a real sense of originality.

Now, it appears as though you've put this thing on hiatus. I have to, in a manner of speaking, having not updated my beloved fics for at least half a year. So, as one author to another, I urge you to fight it. This is an amazing story and a GREAT example of the Ghost Rider, and I'll be perfectly honest in saying that it has both helped me and raised my standards for the GR fic I myself intend to write. And for that, I thank you.

At least try to sit down and work with it a little. It has marvelous potential.
Flamesinger599 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
"Kurumu AKA 'jugs'."

FUCKING. PRICELESS.
Flamesinger599 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Good sir, I must congratulate you on one of the best and most exciting fight scenes I've ever read involving Ghost Rider. You got his character down, you got his demeanor down, you got his personality down... you've made such a good portrait of him that when I visualized the battle in my head, I could pick out no flaws or inconsistencies whatsoever. You are GOOD at this kind of stuff.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Yo dude I've read this story countless times and was wondering what the hold up is on the new chapter or chapters?
WOLF chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Just read your story man and WOW man it has great potential, creativity, and just all in all great originality so far great job. I love Ben here and his Spirit with their back story, personality, and his originality. Anyway love the work hope more will come soon and for another Marvel character to come if there is one I vote for Dr. Strange, Thor, and I guess Deadpool. And if theirs a vote for who Ben gets paired with (if there is one at all) lattr in the story I vote for Mizore.
eddy chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
this is bad ass crazy shit the most fucking coolest story I've read
bigsteve chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Update already god damit this is a perfict story and you wont update its making us upset so update already maaaaan
Darth Brony chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Love this, and am looking forward to reading the rest. I too have a rosaio fic with an overpowered fuck, but I know of how to lessin it. Will definitely enjoy this.
jhonz chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
great story update sone.
bob chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
amazing story please writ more this is the best story I have read in a while!
NeoShadows chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Meh, not bad, Headphones. But, I've never been much of a big fan for first-person text. Annoys the living shit out of me for some reason. Doesn't stop me from reading, but it's always been a major turn off.

Turn off. Pftttt! Why can't I stop laughing?

Anyways, again, not bad. Though you explained sooo much in the first chapter. Abilities and shit. You got to save those things, you know? For the surprise factor of the reader. Though I'm sure you might of left out a few things for the future, don't always explain all that your hero can do. It kinda spells out what we expect of the guy and doesn't leave room for shock and awe.

I like it though. I'm going to continue reading after I'm done with some of my own writing. Yes, I know I'd said I would read your story, but I might as well do some of my own work before my battery dies. Charger still busted and I have to wait before I can borrow another one.

I'll see if I can read the rest on my 3DS later. Till then, NeoShadows fading in and out.
supacobra94 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
NEEDS UPDATE BAAAD!
supacobra94 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Needs update BAAAAAD!
Cartman TeenAss chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Great story you just written here my is my second time to read a fanfiction story and truth to be told,this is one of the best I Ghost Rider/RosarioVampire story you written is great and stayed true to the is a nice addition to this group of characters which make him almost at home at this school.I wonder what would happen after this fight and who is this character just appeared and seems to know to know Ben's question though,in RosarioVampire,there's a group called Anti-Thesis and since Ben is here,how would react this group and how it would affect his training in the school?Well,keep updating and I bet the next character to be introduced is none other than that little witch girl named Yukari right?Until then and godspeed.