Reviews for Old Guard
Crazy3rik chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Are you still writing this.I love this and your story telling.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I loved it!
Makaires chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
This is one of my favorite fics I've read yet. After seeing it not be touched in almost a year, that saddens me. I truly hope you will come back to this, or at least leave us an author's note as to why you are stopping.
frankannestein chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh, I love this! There are so many conflict points, making the story very immediate and engaging (such as Lion-O's heartbreak - and seriously, I felt so bad for him at the end of the series - how Tygra is getting the short end of the stick, Kalihara and whoever is in her photo). I can see how she's been set up as an opposite of Pumyra (I loved Pumyra in the reboot, too, so I'm interested to see how both women evolve).

Basically, I'm super excited that you've decided to tackle a second season, and I'm really enjoying the past-futuristic clashing with the present-not so much futuristic, hee.

Also, kudos for writing this for your friend. That is beyond awesome.

Anne
Anymous chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
This is a great story... But could you PLEASE UPDATE?!
Lorelei evans chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Lion-o! That's bad! turn it off and forget everything! DX If she wanted you to know she'll tell you!
I can't wait for the next update!
IrishBug74 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
loved it
Crazy3rik chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
i just love this story you are an amazing author
Ari chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I love your story so far and I hope you update soon. :)
GeaRMasteR9 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I am on my hands and knees beging you to finish Project Sleiphner.
IrishBug74 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
great chapter!
tenko12 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
So glad that you came back. I was worried this would be a hung up story. I hope you continue to make great chapters just like the ones prior to this one. Once again great job on the story and keep updating PLEASE!

-Tenko12
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
loved it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
i loved it! can't wait for more!