Reviews for Blood Moon
mygooddog chapter 4 . 5/16
I skipped the fetal pig in lab, had to take a D for the lab. It was worth it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 25 . 4/28
Awesome story, I love it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 4/14
That was a really fun story. Very original and different. Liked both endings, though think I'd be partial to everyone staying immortal. Just thinking they might have a hard time with the fact that they will now eventually die. Though as long as some of them have lived maybe not. Rose would definitely be the exception. Guess the Swan witch line ends with Melanie. Looks like she and Nahuel will be the only ones left of the original family after a while.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 4/14
Strangely enough I actually believed Edward would agree to changing her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 4/13
So Bella becomes mortal when her daughter receives her powers. So does that mean Edward can then change her? Let's hope he's not stupid enough to say no.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 4/13
Oh well, looks like there's going to be a baby after all. You've dropped enough hints.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 4/13
County Fairs are a lot of fun. When I am able to go I usually work at our church food booth.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 4/13
Alice was too willing. Though it is probably going to be a good thing that Bella will be able to help them hide in plain sight. I think the dream/vision Bella had was because she refused to change Renee and Charlie's memories. Let's see what happens when they go back to school.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 4/13
Justice might just be served! Alice needs a very, very large dose of her own medicine. So if Bella doesn't have children, or at least a daughter, does that mean she will stay immortal? That would be my wish for them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/13
If I had been reading when it was WIP I would vote no baby.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/13
Like this story a lot. It's new and exciting and a lot of fun. The characters are old friends but still doing things that can surprise.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/13
Emmett actually did have some good advice here. I'm shocked! That Edward is actually taking the advice might be a good thing. Unless there are some shape shifters hiding around Marie isn't going to have anyone to ask questions of. The kiss was sweet(pun intended).
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/12
Very interesting that the parents recognize Edward. Are they also the same age as fifteen years ago? Are they Charlie and Renee? Wonder if we'll be seeing any bad vampires here?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/12
I did the fetal pig lab in college. I don't remember it smelling that bad. "Course we are talking 43 years ago so my memory might be a little fuzzy, lol. Don't have a theory yet. Though I very strongly suspect her 'parents' have a lot to do with what's going on.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/12