Reviews for Blood Moon
Hmm chapter 8 . 5/2
Police cars?
SnowGoose chapter 14 . 2/20
What if Charlie and Renee were turned to vampires after Renee becomes mortal again? that way the Vulturi's rules are kept and Bella doesn't have to lose her parents.
k1942 chapter 26 . 11/12/2015
It's okay, but I prefer the original ending. I always have liked that all of them have each other forever!
k1942 chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
You did a great job I with this story. It is truly a unique version of Bella and Edward and all the family! I really loved this whole thing and am considering maybe not reading the alternative ending.
k1942 chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
Well, she is a witch and it would be silly of her to not take advantage of that fact! The babies are really amazing, one a venomous hybrid and the other a future witch with some abilities already!
k1942 chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
I'm glad Edward realized how close his stubbornness brought the family to destruction! That's the best lesson of all, I think. It didn't hurt that Bella showed him the birth would go well.
k1942 chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
Luckily Bella saved the day, so to speak. Now maybe she can get through Edward's thick skull that she can protect herself and he needs to quit deciding things without her input!
k1942 chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
That damned Victoria, always looking to hurt Bella and/or Edward. There seems to be few ways to deal with her! Aro is going to be so disappointed to learn that Bella isn't human, needing to be destroyed for knowing about vampires. I would bet money that she is furious at Edward for trying to keep her in the dark about this visit!
k1942 chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
Lovely honeymoon, especially with this wonderful news. Maybe Edward can trust that Bella will come through this pregnancy safely. Her being a witch and immortal makes it more likely.
k1942 chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
It's not quite as sad as having your parents die, but almost, so Bella is entitled to a good cry! Alyssa is kind of sad and pathetic, but Rose and her siblings sure dealt with her lies nicely! That page in her Book of Shadows shocked Bella so much she has Edward reading it too!
k1942 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
Nice wedding night , at least they get that much, for now. It's probably just as well they ran into the wolves because they needed to know about Victoria still hunting Bella.
k1942 chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
And the wedding was going so well, until Laurent threatened Esme! Since Bella had to destroy him to save Esme, this is bound to go to hell with Irina! Really though, what else should have happened, let him kill Esme?
k1942 chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
The wedding must be next since the guys took Edward hunting while the women got Bella drunk!
k1942 chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
The fair sounds like fun, especially the games . As for wedding planning, witchcraft and magic sure helps a lot! Even Alice is happy, despite no big shopping trips!
k1942 chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
I don't blame Bella for feeling as she does, it would break anyone's heart to make their parents forget them. I'm afraid no matter what is done, there will still be a confrontation with the Volturi to survive!