Reviews for Two Professors and a Marriage Law
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm surprised that this is the first story I've read with a mob descending on Umbridge with malicious intent, as it's the very least that vile woman deserves. Great little piece :)
meg527 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Perfect! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Very nice one shot, but it's Dolores Umbridge, not Delores Umbrage.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hmmm. Umbridge, the woman we all love to hate. I must admit, I would love to see Filch tripping (literally) down the hall, dangling sets of handcuffs and pulling a trolley mounted iron maiden behind him.
And Gred and Forge...what could they get up to...or would that be get down and dirty?
Maybe a hundred year's subscription to the 'Centaur of the Month' club?
I very much like the premise and your story, but Delores is not suffering enough.
JudithsFancy
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love it I love it I love it :D Filch though...that one had me actually guffawing.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Love this OMG! I can totally see Hermione doing that! Love Sevie!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hilarious. Especially the line of witches and wizards trying to kill Umbridge.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ah, thanks so much for writing this, I M Sterling! I don't think Hermione or Severus (or anyone else for that matter) would take a marriage law lying down. It's grand to read a tale where they fight back, but still find one another in the process.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
:3 me encanto tu fic, realmente es genial y hermoso.
Kirida chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I enjoyed this one. LOL...it gave me a good laugh.
MilkShaikh chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
3 :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
HAHAHA! All these persons trying to kill Umbridge!
kelsey.chappell chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this! You could almost do several more chapters based on this setup alone! Super cute and well written!
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Kinda evil, but nice too. lol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really like how you had Hermione and Severus as the first to get to Umbridge, but not the only ones to 'get through' to her to hex her.