Reviews for Two Professors and a Marriage Law
Angelus23 chapter 1 . 2/15
Jeez, how cute was this? And funny. Nicely done, we love fluff...
:-))
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Lovely, sweet, funny and absolutely perfect!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I love to hate Dear Dolores. Thanks for this funny tale. Love the parade of disgruntled citizens.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Ohhhh this was just lovely :D
trashyreader chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Now that is how to write a Marriage Law fic!
Opal chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I love this story its hilarious especially with how many people went to visit umbridge with their suplies
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I'm surprised that this is the first story I've read with a mob descending on Umbridge with malicious intent, as it's the very least that vile woman deserves. Great little piece :)
meg527 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Perfect! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Very nice one shot, but it's Dolores Umbridge, not Delores Umbrage.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hmmm. Umbridge, the woman we all love to hate. I must admit, I would love to see Filch tripping (literally) down the hall, dangling sets of handcuffs and pulling a trolley mounted iron maiden behind him.
And Gred and Forge...what could they get up to...or would that be get down and dirty?
Maybe a hundred year's subscription to the 'Centaur of the Month' club?
I very much like the premise and your story, but Delores is not suffering enough.
JudithsFancy
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love it I love it I love it :D Filch though...that one had me actually guffawing.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Love this OMG! I can totally see Hermione doing that! Love Sevie!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hilarious. Especially the line of witches and wizards trying to kill Umbridge.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ah, thanks so much for writing this, I M Sterling! I don't think Hermione or Severus (or anyone else for that matter) would take a marriage law lying down. It's grand to read a tale where they fight back, but still find one another in the process.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »