Reviews for speculative fiction
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I think a little part of me died (in a good way!) reading this.

The writing style was almost eerie and the thought processes were really well done.

Plus, you know, those two have a really interesting relationship, one of the facets of which you captured marvelously.

Fantastic story.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
WOW! Um, this was awesome, despite a few mistakes to SPaG. Actually, it was quite choppy at first. I guess it's the style of the way you write that make me feel a bit dizzy. Does that make sense? Anyway, I almost plotzed when Clint brought the gun up to his own head. I really want to know where the motivation for this came from, since you didn't have any notes with the fic. This was really, really good. Thank you so much for sharing.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great story! I love exploration into philosophy in this fandom, there's so much to do with it and you've done a great job here. Thank you for the story.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
aww loved it!
purplestarr59 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Petpolka chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
short but very beautiful one... a lot of profile fleshing can be done from this piece of work...

Arlome chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very nice! I loved it:)
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I adore this. Freaking brilliant - every little moment. Favourite? Hard to tell. Maybe this: "'One of the two', he agrees blandly, not even looking up."

Or this? "'Maybe I should have just offed you then. Saved you from the existential crisis you're going through now.' 'Your consideration is touching,' she snaps."

Hmmm. I give up.
J Liew chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Only 3 reviews?
There should be more!
Arrington Blake chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"You're my fatal flaw." she concludes.

"Good," he says. "Because I know you've always been mine."

beautiful, just, simply, beautiful. And you're parentheticals are brilliantly places and do so much work for such a little statement. Thank you for sharring this.

Arrington Blake
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was lovely. I liked the flow and the resolution left me with all the feels ever!
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was soooo cute:) I was slightly confused at the beginning but that's because I'm stupid:L that was amazing I loved the ending and I'm now off to check if you've done anymore:)
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Great story, I love this look into Natasha's weird mind. Only Clint would be able to figure out how to explain it to her. Thanks for your story.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is AMAZING. I absolutely love Nat having to figure out her own feelings like a science experiment and Clint knowing how to speak her language (and up the stakes!)
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is freaking gorgeous. Love everything about it.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »