Reviews for speculative fiction
nikonic chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story! It's a different concept that hasn't been touched on, and you did a great job!
ness345 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG this is so cute, adorable, and absolutely perfect, I loved it so much. Truly the best Clintasha fic I have ever read - and thats saying something! I'm not sure you could ever write something as perfect as this again - but please try :D
tarpeach1981 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I absolutely love how you had natasha work through the confusion she felt at her inability to kill him, and I love even more how clint just cut right through it all. Wonderful! Maybe more? I would love to see it!
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really like how you portrait Clint and Natasha here, both broken and well, slightly demented (but that's why we love them) and fitting so good together.
Lovely work.
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
so so good! i loved it!
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was very sweet! I love how you wrote them. My only comment would be that this could use another read-over; there were some grammatical/formatting errors that would have made reading easier. Other than that, well done.
discordchick chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
really adorable in a badass assassin romance kind of way. Great :)
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my gosh :D that was just wonderful. Great job, I loved it. Very wonderfully written and a sweet concept. Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
LoveloveloveloveLOVE this!
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Damn! You make hawkeye sound like he knows his stuff! I love it! Awesome story!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was SO good. I loved the discussions between them, the conclusion of the fic, and the way their relationship was delivered. The only thing I'd suggest is a quick proofread, because I noticed quite a few grammatical mistakes.

But man, the story was so good they didn't even matter. LOVE. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love this! It perfectly embodies their relationship. Well done.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4