Reviews for I'm A Koala Today
The very notion of one adolescent male embracing another from the rear is so provocative that I feel a building urge to violently regurgitate my meal from the vivid negative emotions aroused by the images I am now inadvertently visualising.
The continent of Australia today is populated by pouched mammals known as marsupials including kangaroos, wallabies and koalas and the largest terrestrial predators are dingoes though saltwater crocodiles patrol the waterways.

The continent during the Ice Age though was ruled by gigantic beasts like Diprotodon which was a massive wombat that weighed three tonnes and a monstrous kangaroo Procoptodon that towered at three metres tall.

A predatory marsupial as large as a polar bear that occupied the same ecological niche as the lions on the African plains roamed the landscape but the apex predator alive at that time was an enormous flesh eating monitor Lizard called megalania that dominated the continent.

This reptilian monstrosity had serrated knife like teeth and it's saliva was riddled with bacterial toxins that caused infection so if the Lizard wasn't able to kill its prey with the initial strike then the infection paralyzing its nervous system would disable the prey soon enough then Megalania would kill the hapless victim and disembowel it

The rest of the planet was dominated by mammals like the woolly mammoth, Smilodon and the short faced bear after the dinosaurs perished in an asteroid strike at the end of the Cretaceous some sixty five million years ago.

The continent of Australia however remained under the dominion of another gigantic reptile and there was no certainly no animal alive anywhere at that point in time that could have successfully challenged this monstrous beast.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I think you and me have a lot in common because I love Niall too omg

THIS WAS TOO ADORABLE I WANNA BE HUGGED BY A CARLOS KOALA OMG AND I LOVE CARGAN DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FEELS I GOT FROM THIS
whoisdishans-kristannaislife chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aw! Cute and random!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww! So cute. Nialls my fav 2
cons2298 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is soooooooooooo cute! It made me smile so much!
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hehe so cute! :D
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cute! I love it. It's so freakin' adorable!

Siblings
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aaaaaaw!This is so fucking cute!:)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Niall is Irish and how can you not like him he's so cute i'm a 1D fan but more rusher thou and i totally ship Larry (harry and Louis). this story is pretty cute.
LobaAzul14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lol its so cute! I love Carlos hes a sweetie pie
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh my God.

This almost killed me. I'm not even joking.

Carlos is so freaking adorable! I love how he just unexpectedly wanted to hug all over his best friend, and Logan didn't even mind. It shows how much the boys love each other and how close all of them are. It's short and simple, but this little one-shot was powerful enough to make me almost smile myself to death and giggle like a little girl.

"I'm a koala today." - That really did make me grin so much.

I can't stand how cute Logan and Carlos are together!

Anyway, thank you for writing this! I loved it! )

S.V.B.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
umm this fic is so cargan :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awww this was so cute! carlos comes out of nowhere and hugs logan and logan doesnt mind! awww sweet cargan! they should kiss next lol!

brittney