Reviews for Slumber Party
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is quite possibley one of the must amusingly cute things I have ever read. You did an awesome job again. I am beggining to run out of compliments which is not a good thing. I am a little sad that their was no strip chess. Out of curiosity who one the first match by the way?
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Not lame at all! It was very cute! XD
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Lol
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
So cute!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is not lame; this is adorable! Sciencebros are incredible. And I thought it was great when Tony said Pepper was scarier than the Hulk, then later said he wasn't afraid of Pepper, thus proving he's not afraid of the Hulk. Not sure if you planned that, but loved it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good one-shot. Tony's demand for the swan and boat napkins was adorable. Lol.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
yes, sciencebros forever! very fun and very cute, nice job
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww That Ending Was Adorable! So Cute Of Tony & Bruce! ;3

"Doctor Banner is wanting to know if you will be down soon or if he will be forced to braid his own hair and watch Legally Blonde by himself."
-Oh God! I'm Not Sure If Bruce Actually Said That Or If JARVIS Is Just Messing With Tony But Damn That's Hilarious! XD

"Yes! Yes, JARVIS, I realize this; I made you, after all, I know what I gave you and what I didn't,"
-TO FUNNY! God I Love JARVIS! He's THE BEST! ;D

"You might turn into a giant green rage monster, Bruce, but you've got nothing on Peps when she's mad." He shuddered. "Believe me. I've seen you both; there is no comparison."
-Aww Tony's So Sweet... Well That's Kinda A Double Edged Sword Though. He's Saying That Bruce Couldn't Take Pepper & That Pepper Is Scarier Than Hulk... I Don't Know If Pepper Would Appreciate That Comparison. ;P
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hahahahahaha love this!
aaronistas chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
go sciencebros!
i officially ship this now!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahahahhaahahaha...so great! Science bros makes me laugh too!
SuAO chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sciencebros are the best!
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Sciencebros!
tardiswing chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The amount of science bros in this is overwhelming. i am a big fan of this fact! the idea of them playing strip-chess wouldn't be half bad either XD great fanfic!
AnnaKIBILE chapter 1 . 6/30/2012