Reviews for Before the Blast
This is beautiful. I notice something new about it every time I read it. I love your work. Keep it up!
*sobbing* WHY?

Sorry, I'm too attached to The characters. And I May or May not be in love with a certain fuzzy little elf.
*quietly bursts into tears*

That was actually really good, even though The last chapter was full of feels.

You should write more WATXM fanfics.
qizhi80 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
You know that the flashbacks in "Hindsight, Part 1" are pretty different, right? I can't list them all-your best bet is to go and watch it again on Netflix or something. Not trying to sound cynical-I just want to help.
Abbey chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
MORW MORE MORE! BEFORE A THROW I TEMPER TANTRUM LOL! But plz more!
Ninjaofmusic-Nya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I heard that Wolverine And The X-men is making a Season Two! Yyyyyeeeeessshhhh!
Dragoncat chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I just finished wiping tears for my eyes. That tells you how great this story has been. I love a good read.
Keep on writing!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Well, I thought it was perfect. Incredibly sad, but perfect. It ends the story beautifully, and also leads into the beginning of the series well. And I loved the last line. It summed up this chapter perfectly :)
Purple Majestic chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Good story!
Kaizer617 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Great job!
Dragoncat chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
...And thank you for writing this great story! I eagerly await the next chapter, so...
Keep on writing!
Kaizer617 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I hope you update this 1 soon. It's great!
Purple Majestic chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
nice chapter!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Because I'm writing on my freaking iPod, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. That was awesome! And I can't wait for the next chappie. :) Honestly, I really wanna read it. Im super excited for it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I read your work..just stink at reviewing :( I like your story. Always love the interaction with Kurt and kitty. Thanks for writing