Reviews for Before the Blast
Abbey chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
MORW MORE MORE! BEFORE A THROW I TEMPER TANTRUM LOL! But plz more!
Ninjaofmusic-Nya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I heard that Wolverine And The X-men is making a Season Two! Yyyyyeeeeessshhhh!
Dragoncat chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I just finished wiping tears for my eyes. That tells you how great this story has been. I love a good read.
Keep on writing!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Well, I thought it was perfect. Incredibly sad, but perfect. It ends the story beautifully, and also leads into the beginning of the series well. And I loved the last line. It summed up this chapter perfectly :)
ImaniSechelles chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Good story!
Kaizer617 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Great job!
Dragoncat chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
...And thank you for writing this great story! I eagerly await the next chapter, so...
Keep on writing!
Kaizer617 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I hope you update this 1 soon. It's great!
ImaniSechelles chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
nice chapter!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Because I'm writing on my freaking iPod, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. That was awesome! And I can't wait for the next chappie. :) Honestly, I really wanna read it. Im super excited for it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I read your work..just stink at reviewing :( I like your story. Always love the interaction with Kurt and kitty. Thanks for writing
Captain Mockingjay chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Ha, again I must sympathize with Warren. I've never won a chess game xD But anyways, I really live this story. It's very calm and entertaining, bur still has that underlying suspence because we all know that the explosion's coming. I love the way all the X-Men interact with each other. They're just one big, crazy family.

That sucks that no one else is reviewing this. I don't know why! It's awesome!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
*nods back* As always, nice chapter :) Poor Warren, though. Jeez, first Scrabble, now his money's cut off? Rough week! Also, I can't wait to see how Emma comes into this.

So,by now, I think you know why I'm excited, right? ;)
imsuchanut chapter 1 . 7/1/2012