Reviews for Hello again
Regin chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is really an awesome story! Please don't leave it. I hope you will continue soon.
Jenna chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I am quite the fan of this story. I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
julyisfree chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
OMG YOU'RE BACK! I have missed you so much along with Gabriel and Claire's adventures!

What I loved about this chapter:
The references! Fleming! ok when I saw this I almost fell from my seat! a sheer example that luck is an added and sometimes, the only thing leading an investigation to success!
"Your new neighbors."-Ok this, I dont know if it was a direct reference to My Neighbor or not, but if it was asjkrnfkrhorvnrur no words ok :D

Now to the actual story, I really REALLY am loving the whole mistery, and how is progressing so far, also poor Laura, it has to be awfull to be stuck with those two! *shudders*

Dont worry about cliffhangers, is more interesting that way.

Please update soon!
Darth May chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
That was sorta amazing I love Sylar (or Gabriel I dont know) and claires dialogue its awesome and funny and now I just can't wai for the next chapter. Bye
heroesfan1 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
I love this story!Pls write more soon:))))
julyisfree chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
OMG all story worthy of a good reading should contain a warning like that; it is really terrifying to submerge ourselves in Gabriel's tormented head, ex serial killer or not XD

Yep, I pretty much switch between POVs so fast that sometimes my head hurts, so you're forgiven :)

You're right Gabriel's POV was so very needed, it gave a great insight to 'hear' all those events leading them to that place told by his 'voice', it completed the story more and help us to understand all these 'pauses' that Claire had noticed from him.

"Gabe?" she spoke again, slightly irritated and even a tad concerned.

"What?" he mumbled, snapping back to reality. "Did you just call me Gabe?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "It sounds more natural than Gabriel, I guess." -THIS *insert awww moment right there* they are just so cute.

Oh, when you mentioned the thing about the hospital records and the blood test I keep picturing the test of blue/red that Noah implemented on potential advanced humans in the episose '5 years gone' which I always thought it was a cool concept, complicated but cool nonetheless.

All in all another good chapter; LOL and it seems their trip is getting longer and longer, I love it.
Blackroseseeker chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Love the story development so far. I think I like the switching of points of views. It gives a more complete pictures sort of like the third party perspective, but keeps a more personal tone to the narrative. I'm just saying sometimes convention isn't all it's cracked up to be.
mel chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Ehh, most seem to switch back and forth whenever the fancy strikes them. At least you stay consistent within a chapter.
Emlou86 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Good plot moving chapter. Its nice to see things from another view. Breath of fresh air you know. I truly enjoy this story, I cant wait to find out all the mystery. FANTASTIC. 3
Purple Lex chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I liked getting to read Gabriel's POV this time. It provided a nice narrative showing that his change is legit and also how he feels about the past - reluctantly admitting all the bad things he did regarding his experiences with Claire were necessary evils to give them the relationship they have now.

Another good chapter. Initially, I forgot who Flint was but a quick Heroes Wiki search reminded me :)

Can't wait to see what happens next in their adventure once they reach Casper.
julyisfree chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
You're back!

Shit! I fell in love with this chapter.

What can I said? I loved the slow progression you gave this one -and YaY you took the opportunity to make them bond more- I'll subtly request that the game with the questions come back again, there are so many 'dark secrets' they can share, especially if it serves to draw more parallelism between then -IDK Claire murder attempt towards Brody, Sylar's affair with Elle.

Also I always apreciate when a writer writes a well thought chapter and I can tell you DID researched, just for curiosity are you studying pharmacy or a career in the health field? I'm studying biochemistry and I always appreciate some well thrown fact about it. You even managed to put some songs used in the show! XD I was expecting psycho killer at every moment but Oh well the others songs are great too!

Did I sensed some UST between them?

OMG I really want to read how their unresolved issues will play out!

Eagerly awaiting for an update! and I'll put you between my favorites author list, like right now!
Purple Lex chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
But the best road trips are when things go wrong! Loving this story - read the other one, don't remember if I left a review there, but loved it to - and I am so looking forward to seeing how the story develops. It's kind of cool how the different futures are colliding - Claire working at the company, Sylar becoming Gabriel, Peter with his face scar...

I actually laughed aloud when Sylar shifted in the doorway and said "O, fuck. I can't do this with a straight face." Heheheh. Lovely.

Anyway you write them quite well and I look forward to reading more :)
Emlou86 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
LOVED IT! I'm utterly hooked on this. It may have not been story-forwarding, but it has a HUGE amount of Character development.
Blackroseseeker chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I love this fic. I kept meaning to read it. I would start and someone would call me to do something. Anways finally got around to it, and I am very glad I did. I think I went to bed a round midnight last night finishing this. I hope to see more relatively soon.