Reviews for Brother Trouble
theseus31 chapter 8 . 6/20
i love this story
Luna Lillyth chapter 8 . 5/21
This is a very interesting idea. For Toby, maybe you could elaborate more his fuming thoughts.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 8 . 5/11
Oh, so much! I really love how you put in descriptions and such. It's really good. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 5/11
Well, this is gonna be a wild ride. Can't wait to see more! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
El0ndon chapter 8 . 4/17
Update!
astragirl112 chapter 8 . 4/12
you should write a fic where astro gets sick with the flu at hammegs! i will kill myself if you don't!
Nightfrightpony chapter 8 . 3/3
Please continue
Red Tail chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Please update soon. I would really like to know what Toby is thinking or doing.( is he listening in?) but this is great I love this story. (Does it mean I am evil if I laughed at Astro's irony?)
Yaoilover1235 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This was great I can't wait for the next one :3
CrystalhopeDrago chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I love it, it's perfect! Please keep up the great work.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
You're back, and so I bid you a welcome back! It's understabdable, I think, that you had trouble and such. Writer's block can be so mean.
I love how Astro and Tenma were finally able to work past what was between them, now only Toby will stand as a problem. Toby might need to do more growing up than Astro XD
Anyhow, great chapter and I shall be back for the next. See you then!
xXTheLegendXx chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
First of all ...YESSSSS
So happy to see a new chapter !,I was worried that you might have decided to quit..:( (WHICH IS A SHAME - since there's not many astroboys fanfictions:(,and there are a few good ones (like yours :),).
Just to make things clear...I love "astroboy the movie " too much that just seeing that people still care and write is the best feeling ever (for me at least)/.
I know that it might be too much to ask ...but do u mind adding some romance? I realy ship Cora/Astro and even Cora/Toby (depends on story and plot of course).
I've read that oneshot with Coras thoughts about astro and all those stuff that happened in the movie,and well I thought that you might be a fan of this couple too :3 (WHICH IS AWESOME).
Oh and your writing is great !.
Never give up on it :)
Well anyway I hope you dont mind reading such a long review ...:).
Best of lucks!
TheLegend3
EnderGirl26 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Please More!
Katie chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please make more. I NEEDS IT NOW
MaddesXD chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase keep it going I can't wait for the next chapter great story better than some books I read (most of them actually quite expensive and this is for free :D)