Reviews for Brother Trouble
Candice chapter 9 . 6/2
Please update! I am hooked!
moptop503 chapter 9 . 5/28
I've read many fanfiction but this one is by far my favorite. Wonderful grammar, minimum spelling mistakes and overall great story ark. Thank you for this.
Janeth Media chapter 9 . 3/8
I think Astro and Toby should become rivles (i'm not a good speller) and pull pranks on one each other and fight all the time such as when their at school (that is if they do) they shove each other to the lockers or fight to the point where they have to be pulled apart or say rude comments to one another or say "don't touch me" when their in the hallways I think it would be very funny. Astro's friends wouldn't want to hang around with him much because Toby will have to come along with because Astro's dad said so and Astro would hate him even more and take his anger on Toby. Oh just imagen all the stress Tenma, Orrin and Astro's friends will have to put up with. It'll be that never ending battle between brother'. "Will this fight ever end" Widget whould say haha.
Love it...when would there be more?
SmartieRainbow16 chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Plz! Update! You need to or else I will die of suspense! Do you want to be the cause of this girl's death!? UPDATE! PLZ!
daniselle98 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
What happens next?
GoldenLink9 chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
WOW! Absolutely amazing work SilentAngel48! I love the Details on chapter 8 and the design of chapter 9. i also loved the design of the whole story. who would have thought of Toby coming back?! Please Continue, i'll die of suspense if you don't!
-GoldenLink9;)
Dina chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Podrias hacer que astro sienta celos de toby y podrias hacer que astro cresca junto con toby se hagan adolecentes y crescan al mismo tiempo
Adela chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Me gustaria que astro cresca con sus amigos nose talvez por el nucleo azul o algo asi y que con el tiempo toby se la lleve bie. Con astro .pero me gustaria que astro creciera junto con los demás seria fino asi estaria con cora tomalo en cuenta pienzalo seria muy hiciste bien me gusto mucho tu historia sigue asi pero pleace as que astro cresca...
THEWARPATH101 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I have an idea make astro make tenma swear to weld the hatch shut so he could never be shut off
Zoran chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I love a astro y toby espero que sigas escribiendo sube rapido
THEWARPATH101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Here's a idea show us the morning with them two then at school then astro snapping on toby
THEWARPATH101 chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Just update it! I'm waiting!
Creeper101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I loved it pls update soon
Creeper101 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015