Reviews for Brother Trouble
SmartieRainbow16 chapter 9 . 7/21
Plz! Update! You need to or else I will die of suspense! Do you want to be the cause of this girl's death!? UPDATE! PLZ!
daniselle98 chapter 9 . 7/11
What happens next?
GoldenLink9 chapter 9 . 5/5
WOW! Absolutely amazing work SilentAngel48! I love the Details on chapter 8 and the design of chapter 9. i also loved the design of the whole story. who would have thought of Toby coming back?! Please Continue, i'll die of suspense if you don't!
-GoldenLink9;)
Dina chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Podrias hacer que astro sienta celos de toby y podrias hacer que astro cresca junto con toby se hagan adolecentes y crescan al mismo tiempo
Adela chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Me gustaria que astro cresca con sus amigos nose talvez por el nucleo azul o algo asi y que con el tiempo toby se la lleve bie. Con astro .pero me gustaria que astro creciera junto con los demás seria fino asi estaria con cora tomalo en cuenta pienzalo seria muy hiciste bien me gusto mucho tu historia sigue asi pero pleace as que astro cresca...
creepers101 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I have an idea make astro make tenma swear to weld the hatch shut so he could never be shut off
Zoran chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I love a astro y toby espero que sigas escribiendo sube rapido
creepers101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Here's a idea show us the morning with them two then at school then astro snapping on toby
creepers101 chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Just update it! I'm waiting!
Creeper101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I loved it pls update soon
Creeper101 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Do u mind updating
Creeper101 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
When's chapter 10 11 12 13 14 and so on?
kitzykat chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Damn this actually made me cry
Luna Lillyth chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Oy, next thing you know., they're gonna have ta tell everyone else about this.
FMAlover32 chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Daaaaamn. That was some deep shit... But I can understand Toby's anger. I mean that has to suck... Anyway great chap and update soon!