Reviews for Stylish Crusades
VergilXSparda chapter 133 . 2/14
Well well well looks like next chapter's going to be "JACKPOT!" time
SereneCrosstamer chapter 132 . 1/7
OOOOOOOO! Loving it, can't wait for the next chapter! This is awesome! It has similar to the exact same vibes as the first game.
SereneCrosstamer chapter 131 . 12/25/2016
The nostalgia was definetly there and it was great!
Suikorin chapter 77 . 12/24/2016
This was enjoyable! I like the Seeds of Evil because you have the patience to write through long, detailed fight scenes. I think that's a great skill. Your writing also screamed "dude" instead of dudette writer.

I like your bad guys, they seem wicked and actual challenge to the demon twins. It really reminds me of my own game play, after fighting the first real bosses of the games that usually ended with "Easy mode is now available."
Guest chapter 131 . 12/23/2016
I really hope to see this story continue on for a very long time, its one of the few DMC stories I look forward to and get excited about reading it. Keep up the good work
Suikorin chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
I really enjoy your style of writing. Like many others, I tend to pick the adventures that seems interesting to me and read it. It's like reading some sort of episodic prime time show. I like it. I like Camp Gallery Lake's ending where the blame is placed on Dante. Ha! I enjoy this.
Guest Lady M chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I am new to reading your story. I liked everyoneeveryone's chapter until Vergil's camp story. It does not sound like Vergil at all. He senses demons and things better than dante and nero. I was disappointed by how stupid Vergil is portrayed in this camping chapter. He asks a little kid where the main lair is. Wth? Ask a stupid little kid? Ugh. Vergil don't need to interact much with dumb joycelyn or the kids. He could've easily go find the razpoles himself. Plus he doesn't show the slightest interest in women either. But you made him sound like a perve. You got dante and hero's personalities correct, but Vergil's is so au. He could not even protect the kids in time Stupid.
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 131 . 12/22/2016
Ah good, this is still going, but still...I am wondering what's the story with the lack of Dante's arsenal?...By this point he has a good...what, roughly two dozen devil arms in his closet?...
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 130 . 12/9/2016
Ah so this fan fiction is finally coming to an end I see. Dante should show more open affection to both Trish and Lady. Let them know that he cares about them more than allies. I see. You shouldn't force yourself to make a Christmas themed story.
Ariel Wild chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
I laughed for a second when the Sire thought it was Dante
Ariel Wild chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Awwww... The little girl and her kitten were just cute...
VergilXSparda chapter 130 . 12/1/2016
Don't tell me this is going to be the end arc.
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 130 . 11/27/2016
Binge read all night, I've enjoyed it so far loved zarra... But one thing has bugged me the whole way through... Why hasn't Dante been using any of his other Devil Arms? Vergil I can see preferring Yamato, but Dante? I just can't see it.,. Still, I look forward to more from you and your awesome fic.
Pancake chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Oh please don't tell me the story is ending! You've made a great setup for this new arc and I can't wait to read it but if your fic does end after this I'll miss seeing your updates! Good luck :)
Guest chapter 130 . 11/26/2016
They'd better not be shipping Lady and Dante because I hate that ship!