Reviews for Symbiosis
pwrmom2 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Loved this!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Charlynn,
I have been MIA for awhile, but I knew once I got back online I had to make a beeline for your story. lol
You are absolutely amazing. Thank you for bringing Emily back into the fold. It does seem fitting for Liason to be so happy and that she share in that.
Oh I love that you gave Liason a baby girl.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Vonnie chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Good update. I wish there was some interaction with Elizabeth and Jason, but I'm sure there was a reason. I hate to see it end so soon, but I enjoyed reading this fic. I hope to read more good ones like this. Thanks for sharing. :)
sschu25319 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's done wonderful, have been looking forward to the complete story. Great writing.
chawkchic chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
Wonderful chapter
Leens chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
:) I'm glad Emily semi-redeemed herself/is working on it. And the name Calla is very pretty! Thanks!
Leens chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Ahhh! The beginning quote had me thinking Jason was going to pull and Edward and leave Elizabeth "for her own good" based off of what Ric said at the sonogram appointment, in case Ric survives... Thankfully they sexed it up instead! :) Thanks!
Leens chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Johnny O really needs to learn to look first then talk... And I love it when fics portray Emily in this way because that's how I viewed her in my head, a selfish bitch... hahahaha Thanks!
Leens chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! SONNY CORINTHOS! OMG! That was the BEST way to end this chapter... Thanks!
Twisted Musalih chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
love it.
doralupin86 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
Great update!
sashahailee chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
Oh you could not of made that any more perfect. I loved seeing it through Emily's thoughts and feelings. Oh and calla? That just seems perfect too. Please tell me we will be hearing again from you soon!