Reviews for Moving On
phoenix-rob chapter 27 . 2/8
nezdanchikk chapter 10 . 1/28
I've always thought that Harry's motivation for hiding the Elder Wand in Dumbledore's coffin was one of the most mentally retarded ideas in canon history. I don't think Voldemort was the only non-degenerate who managed to trace the Elder Wand in the chain Gregorovich - Grindelwald - Dumbledore. And the genius Harry Potter hides this wand in the grave of Dumbledore, the last and most likely owner. Brilliant, bravissimo, Mr. Potter, because no one else in the world would think of simply, I don’t know, digging up a grave and looking for a wand in the coffin? If he really wanted to hide the wand, he could at least stuff it into his family safe at Gringotts, this would obviously be a more reliable place of storage for a valuable artifact
13thsephiroth chapter 17 . 1/8
Alternate title: Harry is trapped in a side quest!
bret.taylor chapter 17 . 12/3/2023
Israel existed as a kingdom in around the 10 century BCE. how ever the politics of the region are complicated and you will always be wrong to some people
kageknuser2710 chapter 4 . 9/1/2023
Damn, this is an insanely shitty deal for Harry xD Especially when there is still an active marriage contract to Draco in play. It wouldn't matter if Harry and Daphne's child stood to inherit everything, but that still isn't the case. Harry is basically giving the Greengrass family free money and influence hahaha
Cipher301 chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
Amazing start. Cant wait to read on
Baz62 chapter 9 . 6/3/2023
I completely agree with your assessment of Ron. I could never see any possible way that Hermione would have got together with him. I have issues with Molly as well.
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 4/21/2023
In chapter two Harry told Daphne that he WAS attracted to Hermione, that he liked her, but he thought she was Ron's girl.
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/20/2023
In chapter 1 Daphne was admiring Harry's looks "with his hair grown longer, hanging down to his shoulders". In this chapter he again has short messy hair, so you goofed, LOL.
Shadow W01f chapter 27 . 3/15/2023
Heyo!

just finished this story for like the 5th time, it is one of my absolute favorites. I do hope you get round to writing the sequel, I would love to read about a whole adventure surrounding the sword, maybe bring back a hidden reason behind him actually obtaining the lance. Something along the lines of all these tasks leading him back home to the sword and that unheard prophecy coming into play.

Anyways, big fan of your work, looking forward to reading more
Rebatrek chapter 25 . 3/13/2023
I love this story, it’s so engaging, I finished it in one go ! Thank you for sharing!
pix25 chapter 27 . 3/2/2023
Lovely story
ElsieD chapter 27 . 8/10/2022
Thanks for this story, I enjoyed it. Happy endings are great!
Quintessential Dreams chapter 5 . 7/4/2022
I love the plot and the characterizations you've made, but it feels all over the place. You have scenes taking place in the middle of other scenes and then jump back to those same scenes or a conversation that started a chapter before is just casually continuing at the beginning of the next chapter.

An example; Draco going in to speak with Lord Greengrass only to jump to Daphne barging in on Harry and complaining about the letter her sister sent her only to jump back to Draco and her father. I understand that it's supposed to ready the reader for why Daphne then bursts in on her father and Draco during their talk, but it just felt like you could have paired the scene of her going to see Harry with her first reading the letter from Astoria.

Just my two cents and given how long ago it was written, there's definitely nothing that can be done about it now.
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 6/10/2022
Again a great chapter! Hope Ronald doesn't do stupid! Harry is now more powerful than Dumbledore or Tom ever was!