Reviews for Moving On
AVS chapter 18 . 5/14
Why made Harry such a cry baby? Even on JKR's book, he is not one to cry easily. And too many drama. Good story though.
Vi38 chapter 27 . 4/12
Good
Wow that was a fantastic story. Loved all the references and how you twisted them in.
Outstanding.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 27 . 3/28
Wow what a fantastic story. Thx for sharing.
Is it bad that I really hope that Ginny didn't survive that?
noylj chapter 22 . 3/10
Too bad-Gabby would be a good mate
noylj chapter 18 . 3/9
Just out of curiosity- how do the goblins get a dragon and why can't harry or they do the same?
noylj chapter 17 . 3/9
Palestine was never a country. It may be a region at one time. It does offend.
delia cerrano chapter 27 . 2/24
What a wonderful trip through a magical time and place! Liked your very original plot and unusual pairings as well as the way you invision the characters.
SpitKill chapter 17 . 1/15
Loved it!
Godogma chapter 15 . 1/12
No I didn't enjoy it, the style didn't appeal to me and after the last chapter where stupidity ensued and this chapter where it did AGAIN and somehow a magical portkey supplied by the goblins brought him to a muggle hospital I'm not reading this anymore. I can't suspend my disbelief sufficiently to enjoy it.

Especially since he didn't just do anything that involved common sense like going to the damn dragon preserve and BUYING the goblins another bloody dragon. Instead we have a bunch of convoluted bullshit that at this point is detracting heavily from the story itself. Especially since nearly all dragons are in preserves at the point in time Harry Potter takes place.

Since there are things like I dunno ... anti-armor rifles that are pretty common and would work fairly well to take down a dragon. Former soviet bloc weapons are easily obtainable in Eastern Europe.

Which is pretty much why they're kept on preserves; to keep people from hunting them.
Godogma chapter 14 . 1/12
The whole scene with Daphne blowing up was all out of proportion and made no sense at all. I mean blowing up over the fact that they were in the village looking through shops where they might I dunno actually FIND gorram things that would be helpful? Considering Greece is where the chimera was created and they might actually be able to BUY gear to make encountering one less dangerous.

So what if they happened to grab some food from a market stall along the way? You didn't write that they had specific plans for lunch to start with so it made no gorram sense as presented. If my girlfriend started pitching a bitch fest that was that damn illogical at me I know for a fact that she'd either be apologizing or there would be one hell of a fight and I'd probably be looking for a new girlfriend shortly thereafter.

Accusing Harry of "letting Hermione do all the work" made absolutely no sense either. He was directly involved with and put in much of the effort in both the earlier creatures when he actually had something to contribute.

Harry had no skills to help with what they were doing and would just be in the way if he tried. They were creating a new spell and a guy who had taken neither Runes nor Arithmancy shouldn't be anywhere NEAR them when they were doing it.

Creating new spells KILLED Luna's mom in canon - it's bloody dangerous; people who don't know what they are doing SHOULD NOT be involved. That's like letting people who don't know what they're doing play with a damn plasma torch or drive a freight train.

Also, this whole creating everything they need out of whole cloth thing makes no sense considering there is a very easy spell in canon that makes people immune to fire.
Diana A chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
I enjoyed your story. Harry wasn't a wuss. He was intelligent and capable of learning quickly. I enjoyed his adventures and that he had help .
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014