Reviews for Moving On
Bigbenk chapter 11 . 8/8
cc c
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/12
I know for a fact that your not a kid, but this dialog really does read like a kid trying to be an adult, he use unnecessarily many words, and "big" words time after time.
Fair warning though, I didnt make it trough the chapter, so maybe that changes
DylanL chapter 27 . 3/27
i took a hiatus from reading the story after chapter 20, so i do not know if i mentioned it before, but harry would not have had any issues with using the floo, especially since that was a deal he and daphne made in the beginning, that she would teach him to use the floo and he would teach her to cook, i believe. and i distinctly remember him being good at it near the middle of the story.

also you changed the name of harry's investment company, when he first presented the idea to ragnorak it was called potter family enterprises, but in this chapter you called it potter estate holdings

another continuity error in your story, neville ask hannah to be his bride in chapter 20 at a new years eve party with all his friends, harry, daphne, draco, and astoria included. at that time he also asked harry to be his best man. so the entire scene with harry and neville in the pub is completely unnecessary and just repeats info that you gave us several chapters ago

finally, the last thing i have to say about this chapter, you should have included neville's wedding. you did an update in the middle of july, you could have done it as harry and neville talking about his travels either before or after the wedding, or even as dinner conversation between the longbottoms, the potters, and the blacks

now for the story overall. like i said i took a hiatus of a couple weeks after chapter 23, so details might be a bit lacking, however i noticed several typos in the last couple chapters, so you should keep a closer eye on that. i think the inclusion of pottermore was funny as a name for an estate, but the estate itself and the events that happened there, it was a bad decision. truthfully, in my opinion the life debt and royalty things were way over the top, they detracted from my enjoyment of the story. i know there are people that like that kind of plot and i would have too if it was done in the beginning of the story, but its inclusion so late made it seem more as just something to extend the story, rather than something to help it along.

that is it, i hope you are still writing and maybe i will look at some of your other works
Sazq chapter 24 . 3/13
I loved the librarian reference you have there, great movie! (3rd was the best). Have you ever seen falling skies? It has the same bloke as the main lead. He does an exceptional job there too! A must watch!
Treecat1812 chapter 27 . 2/17
Thanks for a truly enjoyable tale. Liked the way you had Harry and Draco mature into good friends. Looking forward to reading your next story.
DylanL chapter 19 . 1/31
y was daphne surprised about harry not landing on his face from the floo when she was the one that taught him how to use it properly back b4 chapter 6. in fact her teaching him to use the floo and him teaching her to cook is the main reason that they started to have prolonged contact with each other after the first night
DylanL chapter 14 . 1/27
i was surprised that harry and friends had to ask how harry moved so quickly bc harry told them that the feather allowed him to move quickly
Alpha Death chapter 8 . 1/8
Your computer made the correction mistake thingy againit says obligation instead of obliviation when Hermione is speaking at one point. Thought I should point that out.
Cristin Gryphon chapter 27 . 12/22/2015
Honestly I dot know what to say, I normally do not read post-Hogwarts stories but this was most definitely worth my time, In addition I plan to take a look at your other stories and to keep an eye out for the sequel to this one.
teenwriter827 chapter 27 . 11/19/2015
can i do a sequel
ak chapter 27 . 11/8/2015
bonne fic!
terrycane1985 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is a wonderful story.
nintschibintschi chapter 27 . 10/23/2015
thank you for this wonderful story i really enjoyed it :)
hope there is a sequel love it
nintschi