Reviews for Moving On
K chapter 27 . 4/22
Great story, thoroughly enjoyable. It is your story, and you can do what you like with it, and if your readers disagree, my suggestion is that they should write their own stories, and do things their own way! I am really liking the HP/DG pairing, it works, again so much better than HP/GW, even if Daphne has only a very minor appearance in canon. Likewise Hermione is better off with almost anyone rather than Ron, who even in canon, is not the most reliable of characters. Apologies to Rupert Grint on that one, not his fault how the character was written.
Moderntimes 101 chapter 13 . 3/25
Neville is already a professor at Hogwarts? No one that young could be a professor. Besides he joined the Auror Department, handpicked along with Ron and Harry. No, they didn’t go to Auror school first, learn on the job. They were low on staff remember.
Moderntimes 101 chapter 10 . 3/25
This is confusing. The Elder Wand wasn’t placed back into Dumbledore’s tomb, it was placed in the compartment behind the previous headmaster’s portrait.

Why would they need Draco? He’s no longer the master of the wand, Harry is.
akshutalankar chapter 22 . 3/20
I think your editor is autocorrecting 'Tori' as 'story'.
Toerag7 chapter 6 . 1/27
Didn’t Daph explain a couple chapters ago about knowing Neville as a child? Slight continuation error there
Hank1967 chapter 27 . 12/25/2020
Excellent story! I first ran across this on the Ultimate Harry Potter Fanfiction site. Enjoyed it then and have enjoyed it once more.
Raymondjay41 chapter 27 . 11/6/2020
Excellent story! Top ten ! Thank you for finishing. I to would luv to read a continuation, however only if the writs still on par with the original!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
Would love to read a continuation of this story. I hope you come back at some time and decide to do just that. I really enjoyed your story.
spankiekitlo chapter 27 . 10/12/2020
Hi i know this story of kind of old now. But i have just read it for the first time and must say that you have an amazing story. Keep up the great work and i can't wait to read some of your others now. :) :)
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
kblankenship1025 chapter 17 . 9/13/2020
It’s kinda strange that Ron was in auror training but is scared of his sister.
K chapter 27 . 7/23/2020
An absolutely wicked story. I loved your idea of bringing Merlin, Camelot and Excalibur into the plot as well as George’s Lance. Inspired! I have commented elsewhere on spellings etc. so I won’t bother again, except to say that they did not, in the end, affect the enjoyment of the storyline.
K chapter 13 . 7/22/2020
An apostrophe in Potters when referring to who owned the island - for shame! A plural does not just get an apostrophe for no reason, and if there was a reason then the apostrophe would usually go after the ‘s’ at the end of of the word. There is one exception, for example ‘Potter’s wand’ when talking about one person or thing. Good story though!
K chapter 11 . 7/22/2020
Whatever is a carp magnet? Has Harry taken up fishing, or do you mean crap magnet? Silly mistakes like that have no place in what is a superb story!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 7/2/2020
Great story! You did s wonderful job. Thanks for sharing!