Reviews for Moving On
ElsieD chapter 27 . 8/10
Thanks for this story, I enjoyed it. Happy endings are great!
Quintessential Dreams chapter 5 . 7/4
I love the plot and the characterizations you've made, but it feels all over the place. You have scenes taking place in the middle of other scenes and then jump back to those same scenes or a conversation that started a chapter before is just casually continuing at the beginning of the next chapter.

An example; Draco going in to speak with Lord Greengrass only to jump to Daphne barging in on Harry and complaining about the letter her sister sent her only to jump back to Draco and her father. I understand that it's supposed to ready the reader for why Daphne then bursts in on her father and Draco during their talk, but it just felt like you could have paired the scene of her going to see Harry with her first reading the letter from Astoria.

Just my two cents and given how long ago it was written, there's definitely nothing that can be done about it now.
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 6/10
Again a great chapter! Hope Ronald doesn't do stupid! Harry is now more powerful than Dumbledore or Tom ever was!
blcoachmac chapter 22 . 6/10
Oh shit! This ought to be good!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 6/10
I love that Harry and Daphne are taking it slow! There is something to be learned from patience!
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 6/10
blcoachmac chapter 21 . 6/10
And that is another great chapter!
blcoachmac chapter 22 . 6/10
Oh shit! This ought to be good!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 6/10
blcoachmac chapter 16 . 6/10
Ginny is certifiable as crazy as Bella!
blcoachmac chapter 14 . 6/9
Loving your work! A rare moment of clarity for Ronald!
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 6/9
Hope Harry still has his parseltongue!
The Weasels are asshats! Hope they get what is coming to them!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 6/9
A new Golden Trio, this time with no jealous asshole!
blcoachmac chapter 7 . 6/9
I knew it! Hermione was Gianna! Great job!
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 6/9
Intriguing much? Good job on detailing how much of an ass Ronald is and in my opinion always is!