Reviews for Phoenix Fire
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/18/2010

Harry should either be with Ginny or Luna, perferbly Luna.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Groovy.
DragonFoxx chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
I think this is really good. I would hope you would continue with this, though now that the fifth book is out you would have to put AU (Alternet Universe) in your story summary. If you have a place to go with this story I say go for it. I love to read story's with Sirius and Harry becoming a closer family.
Japonica chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I'm reviewing here, just because only likes to let me leave one review a chapter, which means I can't hassle you properly! I was wondering if you were going to write another chapter for this fic, and if you were, could you please E-mail me, and tell me. I really enjoyed this story, and I'm hoping for more chapters! Thank you!
Marauder Heir chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
one year you have not update... you must do it soon! it's really good and i want to read more!
colie chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
You stoped it...
Larissa chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
you really should update
Japonica chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Adoreable! Love it. hope you are still writing this story. I hope to see a new chapter up soon!
MeganToillier chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
that is fab! i love the pink teapot...and the..wha was it...the burning pictures...that was different...but funny.
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
That was sweet! I liked it! Please write more
moonypadfoot chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
great fic, hopefully u'll update quickly. Lol. don't worry, i won't go worrying my little head off. LoL. but seriously, it's really fun to read. please continue! ttyl. -mooney*padfoot
Anifan1 chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Aw, very sweet, but not huggy enough. Also, some grammar errors. Otherwise, nice job.
Mikee chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Okay... so it took me over a year to come across this story. I have a question: How can you call this sweet story "..soppy and sentimental load of rubbish..?"

I completely enjoyed it. I like "Harry-happliy-ever-after stories".

Thank you for a fun read.
LilAznpeach705 chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
You are a very good writer. I especially liked Hand-me-down clothes. It was great. I hope you are going to continue with your stories. They are awesome. Its so cool that you're. That way you have the real English words like in the British copys. And your logic in the A/N is very good. Your stories are very descriptive. Keep writing!
AngelBaby 13 chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
Ohh i luved it! PLEASE write more chapters!

I can't wait for more!