Reviews for 30 Days of Yullen
Asura101 chapter 10 . 2/4
Now this is what romance should sound like. Beautiful.
Asura101 chapter 2 . 2/4
HILARIOUS !
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Whaaaaat! Nooooo! You made me cry with that last chapter! So sad...yet it was so beautiful. Your writing is amazing, please update I shall be waiting for the rest of the chapters with anticipation!
Danyel Amores chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Gawd I love this one XD poor allen
withoutwingsx chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Aww... Cry***
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Quite the emotionally intense type ay
Shawol chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
This was soooo cute! You don't even know!... Or maybe ou do :p Your stories always make me so happy . keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Aww! Poor Kanda was super sad. I loved it and cried a bit at the end of the story. Another great update.
Sin Angel
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Awesome lol great chapter
Sin Angel
Mad Hatter Usagi chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
That was beautiful! Probably the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. It was so descriptive and it looks like you put a lot of thought into it! Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Don't ridicule your self too much if you missed the deadline, personally I like reading your story wether it's on time or not :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I dont know wether to haye you for naking me cry or love you for creating such beautiful fanfic! T.T

Gud work mah friend :)
MercenaryCrime chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Hey you're not the only one fighting back tears here! That was sooo moving though it was kinda sad to see Allen die... those ungrateful bastards can go die! Anyway... i simply loved it... :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Thought this one was pretty sob worthy myself. Good work :)
SeptemberIvy chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I'm crying my eyes out now! Poor Allen and how true that this represents him. Only Kanda would be able to notice something like this. You did a wonderful job of writing this that it moved me to tears. Thank you so much.