Reviews for The best is yet to come
Courtneymae94 chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
oh, i loved the story! You did an amazing job and i just loved how you ended it! P.S. thank you for making Ron horrible! throughout all the stories i just thought that Hermione was too good for Ron and i'm happy when i read story that agree to my opinion!
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
Fantastic epilogue! I really think you did an amazing job with this story and I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading this. I'm going to miss this story. Again, brilliant writing! Well done! (:
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
It was a great read!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hmph. Hermione should have told RON to get out instead of walking out herself. The house is as much HERS as its HIS, and he has his little mistress who HE can go live with if one of them had to leave. While SHE has a small boy who needs a home more than his git of a father does. *lol* Besides, she's the minister of magic. She probably has a HIGHER pay grade than he does, so despite his claims of 'putting a roof over her head' I'm betting its HER paycheck that pays the bills more than his does. *lol*
Jane chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Amazing ending and I loved the whole story!
Rehmaloves1D chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Awww that's was sooo shweet! :) I can't believe this story is about to end... :( great story!
chocolatesnipe chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
awwww...see this is why I want a little boy when I have children...they're just too cute
Jane chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
SO CUTE! can't wait for the next chapter but I am sad it is almost over!
Jane chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
So cute! I can't wait for the proposal!
AyeBAYBaay chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh. (': I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER.
I loved it. Keep it up. 3
Trin chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
I love this fanfic... Justin is so cute, and Draco as a natural father is fun as well, please update when you can, this story is one of the few I have favorited on my phone and the only I have reviewed on this tiny keyboard :)
ForLilyPotter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love it. Omg. I'm so sad its ending. Keep updating and keep writing more STORIES!
addictedmarvel chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
I'm very sad to see this story end but I loved this ending :) The writing in this story was phenomenal and I can't wait to read more of your work :D
Darkestangel3 chapter 26 . 7/17/2012