Reviews for Simon Says
dontwannalogin chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
To Jack and roger:...*flips u both off*
to piggy: u poor sweetheart *hugs* don't listen to those meanies *flips them both off again*

To simon and ralph: ... so... *coughs awkwardly*.. how do you feel 'bout the tons of fanart and fanfictions 'bout u two? Huh? Huh? :D *winkwinknudgenudge* is it true? Huh?
3BFFs chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
To Simon,
You're so cute Anyway if you had to choose between all of the sweets in the world or your friends which one woud you choose.
morgan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my gosh this is really cute :')
so myy questions:
ralph: my favourite boy xx can i have a hug? Please? I give really nice hugs i promise:) so who do you hate most out of thr others and why? Did you have a girlfriend before the island? After? (Please say no, that you have been secretly in love with me, morgan, forever, even though we havent exactly met)
K thanks.
Jack: your pretty hot. How do you keep looking so good? Work out much? Play any sport or are you just a choir boy?
Simon: your adorableiloveyousomuchcanyou bemylittlebrother? No seriously. Your a cutiieee. So whats your family like? Describe your life back at home.

Thankss everyone soso much byyeeee x
Hammsters chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
OH MY GOD I GOT ANOTHER ROGER HUG! *squeal* And a Jack hug! Which is less exciting, but hey, I'll take what I can get!
I'm sorry my duct tape was not effective for you Simon. I really hoped it would help.
QUESTIONS:
Jack: are you mean to everyone because you are sexually frustrated? Because my friend is mean to people when she's sexually frustrated (long story, don't even ask). It's okay. There's people who can help with your problem (*cough* SLUTSANDFANGIRLS *cough*)
Roger: You were very nice during this chapter. I am proud of you. Don't feel bad about Piggy. I can see where he'd get annoying (no offense Piggy, or whatever your real name is). Okay, so it's pretty clear what your favorite color is, so I'll think of a different question for you. OOH. Assign everyone a theme song. Go. Do it. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
Ralph: Do you think you were elected chief because you're supermegafoxyawesomehot? Because that's the conclusion my seventh grade English class came to.
Simon: Um...if you could have any super power what would it be (I don't know, I'm just sorta winging it here).
Piggy: If you could change one thing that happened on the island (other than you dying, that's a given) what would it be?
DAT IS ALL. PEACE OUT PEEPS. AND UPDATE SOON!
Me chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I'll be your friend, Roger! BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME!

Simon: I'm sorry, but I kind of...HATE you

Jack: You're freaking awesome! You are my favorite character of all time! Though you seem to be slightly in love with Ralph... Just saying... see? You even got the longest question. Statement. Thing. I'll shut up now...

Ralph: Same thing as Jack, only you're not awesome.

Piggy. I hate your guts, go get crushed by a rock and die. Thank you.
RowanLOTFfangirl chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Simon, you are so adorable and you're definitely my favorite character OF ALL TIME! so um my question is, why did you go down to the feast that night? the lord told you that you were going to die at that feast, WHY DIDN"T YOU SAVE YOURSELF! it made me cry;-; I still love you though!
seerstella chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Alright, my questions:
Ralph, what were you before the island? I mean was you a leader like Jack or just an ordinary boy?
Jack, how does it feel being a chapter chorister and head boy?
Roger, do you have any favourite song in the choir?
Piggy, what happened to your parents?
Simon, why are you so nice? :D
Pink Schmetterling chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I am in love with this story...if this was a real talk-show, I'd be glued to the TV every time it was on, in rabid Simon fangirl mode. Really cute and funny. I have some questions to ask:
For Piggy- What's your real name?
For Ralph- Why would you tell everybody Piggy's name when he'd already told you not to?
For Roger/Jack: Do you guys have any regret over anything that happened on the island?
For Simon: First off...you are amazing! *love* And secondly, why do you like to stroke Ralph's arm so much? You did it on a few occasions, so I'm just wondering. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh wow, I love this story idea! And I LOVE that the emphasis is on simon. You've done such a great job with this, it's so funny! here are some questions i have:
1. (To ralph) You really seem to hate your hair...perhaps a little TOO much- any particular reason?
2. (To roger) What the heck was up with that whole stone-throwing thing with henry?
3. (To piggy) The other boys kind of acted like jerks to you...did you have any friends on the island?
4. (To simon) Hi, simon! (air hug!) You had a little trouble with public speaking during the assemblies. Is there any reason for this? And to all the boys who laughed at you, they are just being mean. And you are not a baby.
HungerGamesLOTFFan chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Simon, I'm always wanted to know, has Jack always made fun of you, even before your plaine crashed on the island?
Hammsters chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
YAY YAY YAY YAY OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOOSH! I GOT A FREAKING ROGER HUG! YES! I apologize for that outburst...it just made my day. Jack, hugs are not for babies, they're not! I generally hate hugs, but you guys are worth hugging! And you may be fudging awesome, but if you're mean to Simon again, I swear to God I will come for you when you least expect it and effing kick you in the nuts so fucking hard they'll never work right again! Heheh, I'm a little violent...just a little...but I'm dead serious Jack. I'm watching you. :( Question time!
SIMON! Ahem, well first of all, I bet Jack was lying. You're probably the best singer out of all of them cuz you're cool like that. I can't really think of a question right now though...I'll come back to you
ROGER! Aw, why wouldn't Jack want to be your friend? I would want to be your friend cuz you're awesome! Do you regret anything you did while you were on the island?
Jack: Why can't you be nice? I mean, part of your awesomeness is your overall douchiness, but still. BE FRIENDS WITH ROGER. Got it? Good. Oh, and I know I just threatened you and called you a douche and all...but can I PLEEEEEAAAASE have a hug? I swear, I won't kick or punch or anything. That's only for if you're mean to Simon. All is forgiven if I can just get a hug.
Piggy: Do you have a real name? If so, I'd like very much to know what it is, because I feel mean calling you Piggy. And don't feel bad that you like Beyonce. Everyone's got a guilty pleasure.
Ralph: Um...oh garsh, let me think a second...Well, similar to Jack's question. Why won't you be friends with Piggy? You are very nearly unworthy of his friendship- cuz he's cool, even if he's a bit of a nag like you- yet he offers it to you anyway. Embrace the friendship Ralph. Embrace it. Also, my friend Julia thinks you're awesome. I don't understand it, but she does.
Simon (again): Would you like to borrow my emergency duct tape so that you can finish a friggin' sentence without these guys interrupting? Cuz you're welcome to. I've got plenty. Remember: Silence is golden, duct tape is silver. If you do choose to duct tape their mouths shut so you can answer questions, I'd really like to know how old you are. And, what is your favorite color? Yup, that's the question I'm going with. That is all.
Hammsters chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Piggy you're awesome! So are you Simon! Okay. Let me see if I can think of a question... Oh, well there's the obvious. Can I have a hug from one of you? Any of you? I don't have a preference :D All of you would be nice, but I have a feeling Roger and Jack aren't the hugging type...
Piggy, is Beyonce your favorite singer? I never saw you as the kind to like that sort of music...
Simon! How'd you get so awesome? I'd like to take notes on your methods.
Simon! Again! How old are you? Just curious. And I'm sorry you don't have many friends. But me and my friends all love you! Will you be MY friend Simon? It would make my life :D
Roger: Why don't you have a soul? Again, I'm taking notes cuz YOU'RE MY FAVORITE I LOVE YOU ROGER!
Jack: You're cool. I'm dead serious. My avatar on Pottermore is a ginger cat, and since he's a ginger, I named him after you. No questions for you though, sorry.
Ralph: Why don't you lighten up every once and a while? You seemed like such a fun guy at the beginning, but you became a little bit of a nag later on. No offense.
azulfoxx88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cool! I have a few questions for the LOTF boys. Simon, do you like Ralph or Roger? Jack and Ralph, do you like each other? AND FINALLY, JACK, DO YOU HAVE A SOUL? ( I need to know if he does)
AzmariaHarmony chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Jebus, those little FOLLOW TEH RULE LIEK S RELGION have finally hit the fan... DO NOT WORRY! WE SHALL DEFEND YOU IF NEEDED. FELLOW LETTER BUDDY UNITE!

Hrm... Simon. Who's your favorite choir member? And whyyy? Stay adorable pwease!
Lurv,
Azmaria C:
catsbygatsby3199 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Okay, I would love to ask Simon some questions! Simon, what thoughts were running through your head when Jack started cursing at you for helping Piggy? I know I wanted to tell him off... however, you said nothing. Good job :)! Also, do you play any sports? Are you in a school club or on a team of any kind? Finally, how did you get so into touching people's arms? Don't worry, I do that too.
This is for Jack: Do you have ANY regrets about killing Simon? I mean, you were completely emotionless on the outside.

Thanks, guys!