Reviews for Forgotten
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Okay, absolutely B-rilliant! I wish you would make a sequel, I like None. May I use him, perhaps? Keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my. . . Okay, I'm hooked. Keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Wow this was very good and so original. I still sense a 5x9 thing going on but, it's never revilved nor confirmed. So, to each their own I guess. I loved this story and the ending is just a perfect sum up of the whole thing. You are dear are a gifted writer.
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
"8 show a little restraint" oh, so funny! But, 2's pregnant? I didn't see that one coming. And it's looks like a cameo apprence of Child, to bad they killed him! Oh, well 6 and 8 are in love, 2's going be a papa, 9 didn't lose his brother, None was right about the machine and 1 fainted... all is right will the crazy messed up world.
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
oh, our first 6x8 kiss scene and whoa in mama what a scene it was! *Drooling fan girl moment* 5 just gonna act like nothing happened, and now None found the Tailsman! *Oh no!* And poor 2 is in pain, what will happen next? We'll have to see.
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Thank goodness that terrible beast is dead, it's so weird to see/hear of 6 fighting with the group. But, at least nothing to bad happened from it. In fact 6 and 8 are closer because of it, 5 and 9 seem to be bonding and everything seems fine. But, what is it hidden in the wall that 9 doesn't want None to find?
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
8, if 6 tells you something is bad and not to fight it for god sakes listen to the visionary madman will you? "The twins are girl?" oh, 8 you big dumb big head! But, dun dun there's something in the library!
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
oh, some foreshadowing 6x8 it seems :D, I think blue is 8's new favorite color. And yay, friendly game of marbles but (D8) 8 hit 9 with a giant marble! And not the good one that's writing this story. ;3
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
oh no None ran away to the First room! 9 is a good brother and goes to get he and tell him that he's his brother and he'll never leave him again..aw! Speaking of aw, 6 and 8 awaking up in each other grasp. So cute! But than 6 has to have a vision of,... something bad. This can't be good.
*le gasp* They found 1's cape!
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
argh, how many people are going to walk in on 1 and 2 little romantic moments?! The whole family is going to know before 2 can convince 1 to admit it openly. Some such in this chapter though. 6 crying to the point of self damnnation and 8 see's that his gone to far this time. I just wonder how this is going to play out, a one night of truce or a new friendship. And None gave the marble to 5, so cute! His still going to hate himself a little but, now some healing can begin.
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
oh, poor None! He feels terrible for breaking his promise and getting 5 injured. And not to point or anything but, I'm sensing something like 5x9 going on here. They seem very close and 5 seems to get very nervous around 9 lately. And to sleep on each other? AW!
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I thinking naming him none is terrible clever! He's very childish and but, that's to be expected he was alone for gosh knows how long. I'm eagers to read more, away I go!
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
*Dun Dun Dun* None seems to take after None when it comes to listening to good advice. ;)
8 you leave 6 alone before I hurt you! His happy, why can't you just leave he be? Sometimes I wonder if your some type of weirdo. Maybe it's to Koop with the shock of walking in on 1 and 2 moments.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
This was SO AMAZING! I don't think I have ever read something like this before. I had my eyes glued to it right from the beginning. I couldn't put it down at all. This is what someone would call 'a thing of beauty'. I cried at the end with the baby so sweet. Life really did go on didn't it. I than you ever so much for making this. -O :-)
27's Fury chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Eeee! I knew you were at least going to hint about that couple YAY! XD Makes me almost wish that you were going to make a sequel, if only to feature them some more XD

And d'awww CUTE STITCHLING PUP! 83 This was a GREAT story AH loved it! w