Reviews for The Afghanistan Sun
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/25
Soooo goooooddd! very well written! nice job!
DammitJim chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Great fic!
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Brilliant! I've never thought of something like this but it makes so much sense. Thank you for sharing this, I enjoyed reading it very much! You've done a brilliant job at showing the valiant side of John. For that, I wish you great and happy wishes! :-)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was an absolutely brilliant story idea! How has no one thought to do this before? There are a few simple missing words occasionally, but your characterisations and descriptions are brilliant. Overall, very beautifully written. I loved reading it.
RandmWriter chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
*searches frantically for my review*

What the-? HOW COULD I NOT HAVE A REVIEW?!

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY, BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN AND ALL AROUND AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :DDDDDDD I LOVE IT! :D

THIS IS SO AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE!

OH AND FEEL FREE TO PM ME! :D BYE!

-RW ;)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Poor Lestrade...he just got drafted into the British army-and then instantaneously transported there!

The ending is perfect. Beautiful.

You've done a marvelous job on this story-it was a pleasure to read.

Bravo!
ILB chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Very good!
hpjlover chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is so adorable I can't even john you are perfect I love you so much you write his character beautifully I was crying at the last part the last line tore out my heart and ripped it apart the feels this story is so great the plot is interesting the diolouge keeps me on the edge of my seat the characters are accurate and the character relationships are beyond adorable seriously she sherlock 'woke' john up just because john saw him is screeched and when he was saving lestrade it was so cute keep up the amazing work PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
An excellent story, the imagery you created is fantastic, I could vividly see what John could! Thanks for sharing! : )
saphie1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I absolutely love, love, love this story!
Dairi chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was pretty cool, very well done. Can't wait for the Sherlock chapter...would love to see a Lestrade chapter, to know his thoughts and everything as he follows John around, see it from his eyes...but it is up to you, of course!

On a side note, uhm...I saw that you take prompts. I totally know what you mean by having loads of ideas floating in your head, I've just had this one niggling at me and. It would be John-centric, and preferably not slash. Contact me if interested. ;P
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well done. John would do that.
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Incredible
Really fantastic piece
Lendexial chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
A-frigging-mazing !
Would you do sherlocks POV?
I would love you forever if you lestrades too
Oh please !
-Lendexial
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh yeah, Jphn's a boss. He can do all that while hallucinating. great story