Reviews for Karatachi
FrostWingedButterfly chapter 2 . 1/29
I took from a blog of some one look at it first kanji means nine and the second one means Resentment so does it mean Nine Resentments...are there going to be nine chapters
Juliedoo chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Oooh, what a creepy and suspenseful chapter; it flowed really well. I'm glad you've taken to writing this again, because I missed this story - it's one of the few quality Mononoke works.
ChocolateWolfey chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I both love this story(so far) and Jorōgumo(which I have proudly finished reading and favorited). It sounds like it has good potential and I will be at my chairs end while waiting to hear more from you.
...
As for Kuon's meaning I'm not an expert but I believe the Kanji 久遠(Kuon) meaning 'Eternity' refers to your phrase from the prologue "Form, Truth, Reason. The way of Yin and Yang. Eternity." I also believe there is a game(haven't played it for myself but I've read of it from it's Wikipedia page once before) by the same name but different kanji 九怨(Kuon) which I don't know if it has a specific meaning but the game has a certain quality that remind me of your story(not your story line or anything[haven't played the game so I wouldn't know anyway] but more like it seems your referencing it or.. something like that.).. are those perhaps what you were referring to..?
KuwaNeko chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
haha, just finished watching the series, and wanted to read some fiction about it. nice job on the feel of both stories

I really like ayakashi/mononoke/youkai stories, just seems I don't know quite enough of them (in other words, you've got me intrigued on what mononoke they'll be facing this time). looking forwards to the next chapters

as for kuon... I found eternity as one of it's meanings... what's the second one?
DeskRage chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Well, well. Color me very pleasantly surprised! Due to the nature of Mononoke's narrative, extremely foreign presentation and archetypes to Western fans and utterly impenetrable, unusual protagonist, most fanfiction for it by said Western viewers are disasters and a half. Normally I would avoid it for that very reason, but your summaries and then the high quality at the top of your narratives drew me in. I read Jorogumo and this all in one go and I must say you've done a very good job at maintaining the tone, interest and character of the original. You have impressed me deeply, and that is hard to do. Well done! I look forward to the continuation of this story.
Okami-Raen chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Question. Does Kusuri-san sit around and wait for the opportune moment to pop out and scare the hell out of everyone? Or does he just materialize? :D

Hmm. Creepy bug man that folds into a cubbord; that makes me imagine an unpleasant noise accompanying it...*shudder*. I like what Okuni has decided to do travel around and make a sort of encyclopedia...very neat. :D
Okami-Raen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Whee
I see I'm not the only one wondering what Kusuri-san is. Mononoke? Kami?
Juliedoo chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm really glad I found this. I'm a big fan of The Legendary Pie Bird, and I absolutely LOVE Mononoke, so when I saw that you'd written some stories for it I practically had a fit. I can't wait to see where this goes. n_n
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Hussar! Okuni's back! And she has a companion too. Since Kayo didn't have a prequel, I'm assuming essential details of her past will be revealed later, if there are any.

And the man at the end, does he happen to sell medicine? *waggles eyebrows*
PlutoAn chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Yeah they meet again. Well I'm really looking forward to reading about what is going to happen like the Truth, Reason, and Form of the Mononoke, and how much Okuni might have changed if she did from her experience in the first fic.

Keep up the good work!
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very philosophical. (I need to work on being that...)

Judging by the prologue length, I would say it's rather short, but the summary is rather broad, so I'm guessing this story will be... Longer? Than it's prequel.
PlutoAn chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yeah a sequel! This is great since I loved reading Jorogumo.

So this is just me being a little nitpicky but you ended up using a semicolon at the end of the sentence for one of the paragraphs. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but I thought you should know about it even though it's just one small thing.

Besides that, the prologue is written well and I'm excited for the next chapter.