Reviews for Villainous Endings: Shan Yu
KerrolynWolf chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
This was such a wonderful idea! I love this story you created! You have forever changed a part of me. Thank you :)
yori neko chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Damn it!, Why is it your stories pull on my heart strings so much your stories make me feel both sad and happy!
requiemesque chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Txiycoyditsiyfpuvoudoudoudoydoycoysoysoyd *squee*

I'm so grateful that you wrote this two shot to give them a happy ending. My favorite line was here too, and as I once told one of my favorite authors, you have reduced me to nothing but keyboard smashing and hearts. This is going straight to my favorited.
2 lazy 2 login chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
*sobbing even worse* That, is, the saddest, happy ending, EVER! *blows nose* Why?! *sniffles* But, this was absolutely amazing! I'm a new fan! 3
P. Regas chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
So happy you gave Shan-Yu a happy ending. I like how you made the Emperor see what he had done wrong too.
Victoria Andersen chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Thanks for the happy ending. I think that you could have added these chapters to Villanous Beginnings, but it is very good.
Melyssa1023 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Gosh, you managed to make me cry with this chapter ;_; I loved the story, and the ending is perfect!
to-lazy-to-login chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Wah...I loved your take on this. I mean i do love when people play with a villain's backstory. I am a huge sucker for stories like this and you got me hook line and sinker. I must say night and hope you are able to make more wonderful stories.

Jan Ne
to-lazy-to-login
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ahhhh so cute! I love this! It's so sweet you gave Shan Yu and Su Lin a happy life.