Reviews for Shadows at Midnight
Kick-ass cindere chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Just continue it already! I'm sick and the only cure is for you to update or I might die of bore dome! SOS
mimish100 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!Write a new chapter!
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
You're a good author and this story is really cool, but you would definitely benefit from a betareader. A second set of eyes to scan for the details missed by you in the flow of ideas, that's all. Other than those minor mistakes, I love this story and I REALLY hope you update soon...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OSM story! Guess who I am! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
very very good
a young writer coming in to the world i see!
Wowwow amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
i think you have a very creative mind, keep your imagination going and you then can be a famous author!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
you have to finish this chapter...or else !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I little mistakes, otherwise the story is great.
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This chapter is OSM !
I love the ending how you leave it in a great suspense.I also love the start. Especially how you don't just start by Once upon a time ... that's BORING.
Can't wait till the next chapter.