Reviews for Mathematical Proofs
lizziecats chapter 28 . 6/13
I love this story, I really hope that you will update soon! The suspense will drive me crazy I just know it lol

Like I've said before I really like Stephanie she's an interesting character. She's from another world thrown into all this chaos and drama yet she's strong willed and determined to preserver through it all. She's developed close relationships with all the avengers and worries for them even more then her own self at times. This shows that she compassionate person that tries to understand the people her so that she can always be there for them should they ever need her.

I like her relationship with Bruce a lot. I seriously ship these two so I really hope they will get together especially with all this text message drama trying to tear them apart. I hope that these two can over come this threat and come back even strong then they were before it all started.

I'm curious as to if her brother is the one sending her these messages. If he is I'm curious as to what he has against Bruce that would make him send such messages. Who knows maybe her brother isn't behind this, but instead is just as much a victim as Stephanie. I mean this bad guy that's after her could just be using the brother as a cover to lore her in so that then he can have both creators with the knowledge of how to make an oryx devise. This is all speculation which is my way of say I hope you update soon so that we can learn the truth lol

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL
lizziecats chapter 25 . 6/13
I loved this chapter and everything about this story. I really like Stephanie, I've enjoyed watching her grow and develop in this story and I just love all the close relationships she has formed with all the avengers. I have to admit that I am a huge Bruce Banner/Hulk fan so I'm sure you can guess whom I'm hoping Stephanie will ended up with in the end lol

Also I loved the quiz and couldn't help but take a swing at it myself lol
I'm being completely honest when I say this, but I got the same results as Stephanie when it comes to Bruce and Steve. Weirdly enough after these two tied my third suitor would have been Tony followed by Thor coming in fourth. I like both Bruce and Steve, but I'm on the same page as Stephanie in being humorously annoyed that the quiz couldn't give me a straight answer for my perfect Avenger match. Guess I'll just have to take that to mean that I'm one of the lucky few deserving to have two hot sexy men in my life lol

Here were my results for the Quiz:
e, b, d, d, c, b, b, a, a (Bruce, Steve, Steve, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Tony, Thor, Bruce)
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 28 . 3/5
LOKI DA FUDGE?! DON'T MESS WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT!
AKSIDNWODIWLQPWISJMSLQOW

*cough*

Protective Tony is hot and adorable Tony.

Update!
JennyJill chapter 28 . 2/24
NOOOooooooo! This can't be the end! Sadly, 2 years with no update makes me think that your muse has decided on a road trip, or another vocation...

Not to make you feel guilty (*ahem*), but I'm REALLY bummed that you haven't updated. I have really gotten into this story and now, sigh...I shall attempt to continue my life, unfulfilled and yearning for an ending...sigh...
biddle29 chapter 28 . 1/8
I really liked this so far! I'm interested to see what happens next! :)
Sara chapter 28 . 9/26/2015
Shit this is the best fan fiction I've read in a long time! Would you possibly consider updating? Xx
ramen-no-juustu chapter 28 . 9/22/2015
i died at every chapter. This is very well written! :D and very funny, and very confusing and all... i dont usualy like love triangles but your's good! :D see ya next chapter and sorry for my english!
Nyx-The-Kitsune chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
omg HOW R U NOT CONTINUEING THIS WHAT THE DEATH
Clutter-Buck chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Aaaaaaahhhhh I hope you pick this up again!
Clutter-Buck chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
"That's good." Bruce said aloud, causing Stephanie to look at him questioningly. "You know, because 50 percent of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point." Nice save, Bruce.
Clutter-Buck chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
"We weren't sexting if that's what you're thinking." You have really excellent comedic timing. Also the whole text conversation with Clint was gold. His :O face was my favorite part.
Clutter-Buck chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
"I can't right now. I have to get back to Bruce; he's naked and waiting for me." This whole exchange was gold.
Gabriel is busted chapter 28 . 8/15/2015
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Nnoooo please update
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
Nooooooooo! It's been forever since you've updated and you leave it here?! Gah! I need answers!