Reviews for Unravelled
Simply Bookworm chapter 5 . 5/4
He is my favorite character! Also, update please!
Nightwing15 chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to know how they cure Nightwing, but personally I feel like you should do something where Nightwing heals his own mind or something...
grayson4life chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
please update PLEASE !
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooo please dont leave nightwing as a half dead person i want moorrre
oh and I'm crying too
3M Hooks chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Okay. No stopping this story. Please! I Love this story! This is one of my top five favorites in all of the Young Justice Archive! you can't just stop the story! Keep Calm and Write On!
ChemDrug10 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Please continue!
Lakeshine chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I really do love it!
Flying Jay chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I would love for you to contiue this story. Please do
An-Author-in-Dreams chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I'd love for you to finish this! This is such an asterous story! I wouldn't care about how long it would take you to update; all I would care about is you finishing this story. Also, the longer the wait, the better the chapter. It happens in all the stories I read with long waits!
grayember13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
You can still have a happy ending! PLEASE update SOON!
KIBucs15 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
omg is nightwing going to die?! dont let him die!
sjp426 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Omg love it I soo hope everyones upset without their big/little brother. I hope he like overcomes it an like is ok. Love your story :-)
Azalea chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Dude! Awesomeness! This chapter was really good:) más! Btw i liked the daddy bats scene. Very good :) see ya!
ParaVox26 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
That was so sad. I think that the emotions were absolutely, stunningly perfect.
swifty13izme chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!
I need you to update soon! Please? Thanks for the response BTW!