Reviews for Unravelled
3M Hooks chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Okay. No stopping this story. Please! I Love this story! This is one of my top five favorites in all of the Young Justice Archive! you can't just stop the story! Keep Calm and Write On!
ChemDrug10 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Please continue!
Lakeshine chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I really do love it!
Flying Jay chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I would love for you to contiue this story. Please do
greekfreak101 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I'd love for you to finish this! This is such an asterous story! I wouldn't care about how long it would take you to update; all I would care about is you finishing this story. Also, the longer the wait, the better the chapter. It happens in all the stories I read with long waits!
grayember13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
You can still have a happy ending! PLEASE update SOON!
KIBucs15 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
omg is nightwing going to die?! dont let him die!
Yjluvr44 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Omg love it I soo hope everyones upset without their big/little brother. I hope he like overcomes it an like is ok. Love your story :-)
Azalea chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Dude! Awesomeness! This chapter was really good:) más! Btw i liked the daddy bats scene. Very good :) see ya!
spezria26 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
That was so sad. I think that the emotions were absolutely, stunningly perfect.
swifty13izme chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!
I need you to update soon! Please? Thanks for the response BTW!
greekfreak101 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Please tell me that Nightwing will by some mircale, not become catatonic! Please! Post soooooooooon!
Blue Torpedo chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
That is so sad.
Sairey13 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Now he's like his uncle Rick/Richard, though not paralyzed but in a coma. But the moment he heard Conner and Kaldur fighting, despite not knowing who he is and may not remember their voices, I think there's still hope that he might be able to pull through.
Also, nice DaddyBats scene! Hope to see more, and to see the next chapter soon!
Lakeshine chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
um to start i read the author s note I like Nightwings costume andd i want him to somehow recover and I love this its well written and totally in character it would alo be a fantastic and totaly realistic way for the show to have the secret come out sooo please please update soon
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »