Reviews for A Brand New Side of Me
PineappleLovesToWrite chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
UPDATE PLEAAAAAAAAAASE
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Please update I'm in loooooovvvveee with this story!
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
missilovepeeta chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ohmymultifandom chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Awesome
Keep up the great work
guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Okay i'm sorry but this is written horribly, i couldn't even read it cuz it's frustrating. Things are going too fast and it's just confusing and immature. I can't even properly review this cuz i barely read it. I thought it would be more about Peeta, with Katniss getting to know him more. And the whole Madge thing? Stupid. gale is just eww. The conversations are horrible too, each sentence should be on a separate line not all in the same paragraph. That doesn't make sense. I seriously suggest getting a beta and possibly using other good fics as templates.
Stealthy 1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Well... I'm so excited! Katniss is pregnant! Katniss is pregnant! Now it's not such a big lie! Is the dark skin gut with gold eyeliner Cinna? IS the other guy Finnick? If so Cinna should be lawyer.
Stealthy 1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I haven't even started this. I'm trusting you this is a good story.
MaidenAlice chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
whoa unexpected
Serene Grace chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Your "new characters" are a way too obvious to be blunt. I mean, the only one that could get people confused is the blond District 4 man. Finnick has bronze colored hair (quoting the book), and the only known blond from 4 is Annie, who's obviously female. Anyways, any one of them could be a good lawyer. Cinna has already proved himself as a good possible lawyer from this chapter, Finnick has many secrets about the Capitol in his tow and can easily manipulate any of the makers of the law (or whoever is in charge of making laws) to unwittingly give him a loophole. Johanna has this fiery nature of hers, so she'll put up quite the fight in the courthouse, with words AND violence! As I said before, any of them would make great lawyers so good luck choosing, Peeta! DON'T FORGET ZE UPDATEZZZZ!

Ta-ta

Gr8 story pleez keep writing
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
omg omg OMG!
tabbycatbw chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
ahahaahahahahahhaha bad katniss! she does know her dad hunts right? peeta better run! fake pregnancy or not an arrow is going through that boys head
katniss chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
lol i read this when i was finding my haloween costume
I'M GONNA BE KATNISS
great story please keep writing
HungerGames4life chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
I dont know if this will help but i read all of the hunger games books and do really think that what your writing is really better than the books by Suzanne Collins. You are an amazing writer. and i havent commented on anything because i started reading your chapters late but. now i dont want the story to end. i think you should drag this story till its Katniss and Peetas driving scares the shit out of everyone sharing the road with them and where a goods night sleep means that they dont have to get up to pee every 5 minutes. And i dont mean for this to be so long but i just dont want you story to end between these two. Your an AMAZING writer and should keep doing what you are doing and i promise as a official devoded fan of yours i will comment right after i read your stories for now on.

forever more your duckie