Reviews for Warm Words and Thudding Hearts
rinayukina chapter 30 . 2/13/2019
Omg, this is the cutest shit I have ever read!~ NatsuYuki FTW!
TheDreamOnElmStreet chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Awwwwww this was very cute :) left me feeling all warm inside. Well done!
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 30 . 12/19/2012
I loved this! You did a really great job and I found myself addicted to this! I couldn't stop until I reached the end! You're amazing!
RibbonRevolution chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
I've read better smut but...you tried? (hands you a gold 'You tried' star)
RibbonRevolution chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Yay Akira! I thought Tapioca was a boy...
washington-rain chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
it ended... I love this story and the updates were very fast! thank you for your hard work.

fiction M, I didn't even realize you changed that...
washington-rain chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
:D it finally came! ur fanfiction is really good. but I now realize it's gonna end...
NeonPoptarts chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Yaaaaaay! Such an amazing ending! You did such an awesome job and timed everything so well. They really did fall in love in 30 chapters x

I'll be looking forward to it! ;)
NeonPoptarts chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
Waaaah The fluffsmut just made my day O I've been without internet for 3 days, and to come back to this was AMAZING

7 months would have really killed them ._. Lol xD
Jiggywidit chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Aaaaw it's over... ;n;
Looking forward to more of your works!
i uendelig tid chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
I am really happy and yet really sad. T_T This was a beautiful chapter and such a lovely ending. But I am sad this has come to a close. ;w; HOLDING BACK MY CREYS.

This story is truly great and thank you for giving us readers 30 chapters of sweet NatsuYuki. 3

[and you're welcome. you deserve every comment/review.]
eridox chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
Oh, this ending's perfect. I'm like sobbing grossly because I can't believe this beautiful fic is complete. I'm just so happy with how this turned out. You did an amazing job and I'm proud to have stayed from beginning to end.
Deaths Lie chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
Thank you for the wonderful journey, and for tanking me at the end. I squirmed on the floor so many times for this story. Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU! Happy dance.
eridox chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
Your timing's great! I like that it's more fluff and not as smutty. That would have definitely ruined the adorable nature of this fic.
So yeah you're still perfect.
pengiechan chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
You are amazing and this is amazing. Holy crap.