Reviews for Warm Words and Thudding Hearts
ariviand chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
No, no, I think the timing is perfect, and so is the fact that it's more fluff than smut. That's how I like it, because it's more about feeling and the imagery than necessarily evoking a dirty reaction, so don't worry about it. Still looking forward to every chapter and of course, will hold you to your promise to keep writing one-shots when this one is finished. Thank you!
synbily chapter 28 . 7/28/2012
FINALLY!
The earth could go hell and I won't care! I'm literally dead
i uendelig tid chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
Oh my goodness. This chapter *_* You win life.
Deaths Lie chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
You know reading this while your saying "Oh I love you. I love you so so much. You are amazing." repeatedly adds, it really does. My heart gave a lovely happy skip when it saw the rating change. Thank you very much. Those words whispered threw the story was for you. This helped take my mind of trying to find a job.
Spindle Faerie chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
they would have spontaneously combusted or would've had to resort to phone sex if that hadn't happened. and this was lovely and cute and just really good. uwu
eridox chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
I'm dying right now, oh my goodness, my heart can't take this!
Seriously, I loved the way you wrote this. Like how Yuki decided to respond; that was really cute.
And the kiss, oh god, the kiss. This is beautiful. I love this fic and you so much, I can't believe there's only two chapters left!
Jiggywidit chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
AAAAAAAAaajgdikvdjj holy
Finally! That was so sweet I think I got cavities.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
Adorable! w and i love that you update so often! You fill my NatsuYuki feels
RibbonRevolution chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
GAH! Stupid fish!
RibbonRevolution chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Haru reminds me of Italy from Hetalia
RibbonRevolution chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Oh mein gott Natsuki! Confess already! RAWR!
i uendelig tid chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
OMG.

I can't express my feels for this. I can't.

Just. Finally!
NeonPoptarts chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
YAY! Finally our babies have done it. Took them 28 chapters, but it was worth it! Can't wait to see how this finishes up :D
i uendelig tid chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
I like Akira's chapter. It has such a calm maturity to it.

...I also find it hilarious how he has no qualms about asking a duck for advice.
NeonPoptarts chapter 27 . 7/26/2012