Reviews for Warm Words and Thudding Hearts
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
Oh my goodness this is my favorite chapter so far. Looking forward to the next!
i uendelig tid chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
OMG klsjdslkffjsfj Yuki's finally figured it out Yay!

And awww another sibling in the Usami house, cute.
i uendelig tid chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
A sister's intuition. This was a very cute chapter (I love it when family perspective is added in.)
i uendelig tid chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Yuki's slightly obsessive-stalker side is really cute.
i uendelig tid chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Natsuki is a very deep guy. A very deep guy who is so in love it's painful to read.
i uendelig tid chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I like these deep, contemplative chapters. (Though I think Natsuki's was my favorite.)
i uendelig tid chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
This chapter is fantastic. The visuals are stunning.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
This chapter was absolutely gorgeous!
(I hope Korea was awesome!)
Jiggywidit chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
/reviewing this chapter because I don't want to spam you aha

oh gosh all my feels all over the place. Seriously, every chapter gives me a warm feeling. Even though the chapters are short, they are all wrapped up quite nicely. You make these two boys so adorable.
I absolutely loved the chapter where they speak english, it just seemed really genuine. And I love the chapters with Haru and Sakura POVs, they know someone's in love just by looking at them, and they're slightly jealous, too haha.
Can't wait for more!
eridox chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
asojsdlgkj THIS CHAPTER IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
Goodness, I think you wrote in her perspective amazingly. This is so beautiful oh my goodness I love you.
eridox chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
You are indeed sick, Yuki. Loooove sick. Okay no but seriously this is great.
NeonPoptarts chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
Sakura You go girl. Noticing before these other crazy boys. 3
NeonPoptarts chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Aww, Yuki don't run into anything and hurt yourself now! You'll have plenty time to look soon I'm sure... ;)
NeonPoptarts chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Haha, at least his thinking too much has gotten him somewhere! Yuki still has a long road to realization! xD
varying chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
please excuse me while I ramble incoherently rn.

wow wow wow I am drowning in a sea of feels rn omg. This story is so very excellent and everything I could ever hope for from a natsuki/yuki fic but esp. one that deals with them post anime. I love love love the two of them here with all the yearning and little things that make them happy about one another. It's just really incredibly sweet.

Random parts in the story that I thought were really excellent:
- Fuyu! holy life when I saw her name I just went ! bc seriously natsuki how obv can you be bb?
- Natsuki running. Idek. I just like the mention of habits that he had and still continues and it makes things feel more realistic?
- yuki being confused about what he's feeling but still just /wanting/ natsuki just as badly as natsuki wants him. Oh ow my heart ok
- yuki running through the memories of the sound of natsuki's voice from all their conversations. Oh please let me just lay down and cry ok. Perfect.
- Haru's chapter! and how he doesn't fully understand the full weight and implications of the different kinds of love but sees it in the way yuki talks to natsuki on the phone. /gross crying ok I'm sorry

thank you so much for writing this! ; v ;