Reviews for Warm Words and Thudding Hearts
NeonPoptarts chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
You're so close Yuki... Just a bit more ordering. And I really like this chapter, because I understand forgetting someone's face, even though you talk to them all the time. xD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Yay, welcome back No Natsuki, don't give up... ;
Farore chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
This is why I seriously hope that Tsuritama never becomes a well-known anime. Your fanfic is adorable and simple, very well-written and it has me smiling every time I read it. Thank you for sharing this with us, readers. :3
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Of course I like ch. 17 the best so far, for length and exciting visuals, especially Natsuki's smile. And for the little moments where they're actually alone - which any shameless shipper reaches for, ahhh makes me happy and sad to have so many chapters in one day, because I ate them all up, but now I'm thinking I should have taken them slower.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Holy crap I love this chapter. Like seriously, it's so beautifully written. I love how you describe his emotions and thoughts. This is pretty cute.
But hey, how was/is Korea?
i uendelig tid chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Ah sexually frustrated Yuki (and Natsuki in the previous chapter) is really endearing.

HAVE A GOOD TIME IN KOREA.
i uendelig tid chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
This chapter was oddly sexy. Mhhm. Oddly sexy.
i uendelig tid chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Ohhhhh Yuki You're discovering your feelings! The mental image he had of Natsuki swimming was really handsome.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Your writing is beautiful, keep up the good job :D
Also, I truly hope you enjoy your vacations.
ariviand chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I just read chapters 1-12 last night and I LOVE this. Tsuritama ff is understandably few, but I read everything on this site and yours was one of my fave, so I can't wait for the next update! And/or for you to continue beyond the 30 prompts with something else, especially if the something else is Natsuki/Yuki.

Keep it up.
have fun!
I'm really enjoying this fic! X) 3

I hope you have a good trip! Be safe; have fun! :D
NeonPoptarts chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
So close Yuki... You're so close! *_*

Enjoy your trip! I'll gladly wait 5 days for 5 chapters all at once! :D
eridox chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Who knew English could be so breathtaking. Haha, I'm so jealous of you. Korea? Really? I'd looooove to go there.
NeonPoptarts chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
D; Aww my baby. Don't be flustered by Yuki's English.. I bet it isn't as beautiful as Akira's. :3

Amazing chapter as usual!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »