Reviews for Warm Words and Thudding Hearts
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this; looking forward to the next chapter! :D
NeonPoptarts chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
No Yuki don't be confused ;_;

This story is a gettin good! Can't wait for next chapter :D
NeonPoptarts chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Ouch...! When he said he went on a few dates with Erika... My heart felt like it got stabbed. Like when things become canon.. D; My kokoro... /canonspearzhoom

I hope in chapter 3 our Natsuki baby feels better ;_;
Deaths Lie chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
First off we shall build a bigger stronger ship!
Second I really like this its just I don't know motivational.
Third this is almost running with the ideas i had today so is it alright if i use a tad bit of your ideas? I have been really feels sick this week but this helps. It helps a lot.
washington-rain chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i love this soooo much TT natsukiXyuki fics are usualy stopped after one chapter . its my otp! plz write more ur ideas are great and i dont mind if its short or something...as long as it continues! xD kyaaaaa
RuTheSnowQueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This Ship Sunk? Ludicrous.
Honestly I feel it would make a lot of sense if Natsuki began to miss Yuki and then the magical power of yaoi would deal with the rest so there were no sinking ships in that final episode only the possibility of beautiful longing and maybe even future fics where Yuki moved to the States to fish as well.

Anyways, I can't wait for more. Each story of these two is so cute and makes me so excited and I will probably stalk all of your fics. You can do it. Go for gold.

Ru
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Of course distance is no problem!It's 21st century!
I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP
NeonPoptarts chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I WILL GO DOWN WOTH MY SHIP
You can do it! I'm really excited to see more and have our fishing boys falling in love
i uendelig tid chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah This was sooooooo sweet. You are the best.

I definitely believe you can do it!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9