Reviews for Another Treason
SailorVegeta13 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
They're soooo cute! All of them. Raven and Nero, Wing and Shelby, Otto and Laura. Terrific couples; terrific fic. Nice job!
SailorVegeta13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You might want to take another look at this chapter; "H.I.V. " has been changed to "H.I.V.", definitely because of the site's stupidity. Other than that, it's wonderful and definitely full of potential. (Though that last statement applies more to my viewpoint than the story, since it's already complete...)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
It's so frustrating that we're all readin the books and literaly scream at the pages "OTTO AND LAURA GET TOGETHER ALREADY OR I'LL USE MY FANFIC AUTHOR POWERS TO TURN INTO SOMETHING WORSE THAN RAVEN AND FORCE YOU INTO IT! jUST GET ON WITH THE CONFESSION ALREADY! -insert more rants here- Yeah, you get the idea. -Gerful
Fan chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Doctor who copier but good story
Anoymous chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
GAHHHHH! A cliff hanger! Very good story though. ;)
Jerry chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Hey,
I really liked the story. Plot's good, characters are in character. There's just one bit that I don't understand. Dekker was holding a sleeper when she threatened to shoot Laura. How would that kill her?
Jerry
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Finally. I've finished reading this fanfic. I spent almost a week reading it cause of my ridiculously busy life... But what the hell, it was worth it. You write really well. If any of your other stories are half as good as this then please don't just give up on them. It's good. Honestly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Whoa. Bit sudden don't you think?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
awww, i like all the flluffy love scenes, where everyone admitts they love each other. Raven and nero's way of saying it is by far the cutest way. and by the way, if you write anymore fanfics (which i hope you will) then i'll be reviewing as riki14499
Shnizel chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
I love how you ended it... Thanks for a great story! :D
Kukipye chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Very nice fluffiness! I'm not very much for RavenxNero (like I said) but you made it very good.

*sigh* No more HIVE for a while? Okay... But I will look forward to when you do post something up about HIVE!

(My sis started reading it yesterday and she was only a little way into the first book when I asked her what she thought the pairings would be. She said... "Otto and Raven!" O.o)
Writey Starkid chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Ahhh this is so good! The last chapter made me crack up, as did the part in this one where he "paused to watch Dekker's screaming form fall past the window." The mental image of that... Great story, I'm sad it's almost over. Everyone is very in character. ...Couple suggestions, you say? I gotta throw in my two cents for NeroxRaven XD

Have a great day!
Writey Starkid

Team Starkid is an Internet theater group. In one of their shows, it's announced that on Farm Planet, you first name is what you do and your second name is what you love. I write and I love Starkid...thus, my Farm Planet name.
Kukipye chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Weeelll...maybe you could save part of the epilogue for Wingelby? That pairing's nice too. (I don't know wht to think about RavenxNero...)

I knew it! Otto is a smart guy.

I really liked your story! Keep it up! And more HIVE fanfictions for us thirsty HIVE fans out there. (We only have 7 pages of stories!)

Goodbye and hope to see the next chapter soon!
Shnizel chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Nice save lol... I just love how Otto said he loved getting his ideas... :D More!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I love the ending, about raven starting to smirk and Otto's punchline is great. but mabye you should add something with the other pairings, like saying how they could never live without the other or something fluffy like that. but you don't have to, just suggesting something. great update.