Reviews for Winds of Change
Ihootie chapter 28 . 4/27/2019
I just found this story and it was amazing. I hope you come back someday to finish it!
EricFan71 chapter 28 . 4/18/2019
PLEEEEEEASE come back to this story, it’s been terrific and so many things left unresolved! I’ve loved every moment of it.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 27 . 11/16/2018
Reread this amazing story again wishing it wasn't abandoned:/
Sooty85 chapter 28 . 10/24/2018
You know I'm absolutely bl**dy furious with myself for reading this story.
I've been let down so often in the past by flipping authors who do not finish their stories. This author kept on saying she would definitely finish - yet guess what she didn't.
This why I only read Completed stories now and yet somehow I failed to notice that this one wasn't - that's on me for not checking :(
If an author can't or doesn't want to finish their story then for goodness sake at least have the decency to either add just a paragraph and give the quickest, shortest epilogue ever or take the d*mn story down so other people like myself don't get caught up in what is a good story but are then left hanging when it has no ending !
HartleySkarsgard chapter 28 . 5/25/2018
I know it's been five years since your last update but I do hope you come back to this bloody brilliant peice of work. I love future Seer Gran :)
Eirikr's Fae chapter 28 . 2/6/2018
I've really enjoyed this story. Hopefully you come back to it someday
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
that's what locks on bedroom doors are for and they obviously forgot.
fire1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This story looks like so much fun, I am looking forward to reading more.
babydoll92654 chapter 28 . 9/22/2017
I really enjoyed what you wrote of this story. I like the spin you have put on the events and characters. I'm hoping that you finish this one day or did you switch to another website to post your stories?
georgiasuzy chapter 28 . 9/13/2017
I love love love this story! Even though it's unfinished it's still worth the read. The way you changed things up and had Gran take Sookie's place like as the Angel of Rhodes. I'm following this story in case RL gives you a chance to come back. I could tell from your author"s notes that you often felt guilty for delays in updating. Please don't - the muse is a fickle thing and RL is REAL. I hope to read more from you but don't feel guilty about the time between updates. A little from you is worth a lot to us. Take care.
bashfyl chapter 28 . 7/24/2017
I quite enjoyed where you got with this story. Thanks for sharing.
ERICS BIKER CHICK chapter 28 . 2/14/2017
I love this story is there any more of it anywhere?

Ericsbickerchick
alison actually chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
I don't expect you to see this, it's been years since you updated so this looks well and truly abandoned, but just incase - thanks for sharing what you have, this is a fascinating story. Enough elements from the books to keep it familiar, but lots of unique flourishes to keep it exciting and unpredictable. You are going onto my 'I wish this author would come back' list.
Melanie Furmston chapter 28 . 1/21/2017
Throughly enjoyed this. Hope you one day get to finish.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
I would love to know what happened next in this story. I just re-read it again for the second or third time. Each time it gets better.