Reviews for Feral, His and Hers
Guest chapter 1 . 5h
Love it x
danielemlac chapter 1 . 5/5
Uma ROMY incondicional que aprecia alguns ROGANS (vai entender) como a sua! Muito boa história! Você poderia escrever cenas de Rémy e vampira tão quentes como esse! ;) parabéns!
Morgan chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I just discovered your work and haven't slept since ! Your writing is so go that I don't even care what universe it is!

Hope you have a chance to keep at it. And if not, then I wish you the best on whatever road you travel.
Passionoftheship chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
All kinds of sexy - this rocks!
Freshfeeling chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Incredibly sexy, well done!
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Smoking hot, love the way you write Logan and rogue together 3333
Zanthraxone chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I have one thing to say... Awesome
Great story I would like to just say that you did a great job with this one. Very good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was so good.
So Damn Flawed chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That. Was. Fucking. AMAZING!
Athena chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG! I loved it, please, please, please, write more or add more I am absolutely in love with the way you write the characters it's so real. I read this twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. You have real talent and I can assure you of this because I work for a publishing house, and I see a lot of manuscripts float by my desk day after day. I can tell by the first paragraph or so if it will be good I've been doing them so long. Most of them I don't give them a second glance yours I gave not one, but two thorough read throughs, you have got talent keep writing Rogan like this, and I will keep commenting on them! :)
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Woah, hot as hell. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
More CHAPPIES please!
tallee chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Fan-Fuckig-Tastic
Very Best Rogan sex sene, ever to grace FanFic
I wish you would keep going
fandomnerd66 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow I'm really hot now and thank 4 writing this
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*sipping some tea* This is definitely my cup of tea *raises the cup in author's direction* Loved it by the way.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »