Reviews for When He Forgets the Island
EpicAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I am crying right now. I'm not sure why this struck so deeply but it did and now tears are leaving trails streaking down my face. Oh don't worry, tears are the mark of great emotion. My emotion was sadness and joy. Sadness for the situation. Joy for how well written it was. I am very glad to have read this. Just thought you should know.
rainbowmuffinTP chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
when i make my villagers i always name a few after myself and my friends/family, then i forget about them. :\ *comes back 7 days later* "NOOOOOOO ME JUNIOR NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
when i make my villagers i always name a few after me and my freinds/loved ones. *comes back next day* "NOOOOO ME JUNIOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
oh my god yessssssssssssss
YoI1337 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
(Too lazy to login otz) Graaaaah. This makes me feel so guilty! D: This has happened to me ALOT.
Goddess Of Idiots chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So sad, and i hate to admit, my villagers always die... So sad. Is it just me but finding their skeletons lying on the beach is a bit creepy. Just me, never mind. it would be alright if the game just automatically buried them. Anyway great story. :)
Raspberry Snow chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
If I really was a god, I'd be terrible. Poor villagers, but yeah this happened to me before too. This is so sad but you wrote it beautifully. Nice job!
lex4unanamus chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. That was very, very sad. Beautifully written.
Bellz chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love Virtual Villagers, and I always accidentally kill them... Hey, does anyone know how to make soup in the first one? Oh, yeah, and the story was amazing! The emotion was palpable!
Tzarina8472 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Well, congratulations is all I must say to you.

Right here folks! This fella does it right! Click right up there at the top to learn how best to turn the cuddliest, cutest, most adorable children's game into a tragic horror story.
maltese chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Yeah, it happened once when I was playing VV2... seeing skeletons everywhere, save for one kid alone, is enough for me to never, EVER, forget to pause the game and go sleep.

Never.

Great one-shot, and I'm proud to review the first VV fan-fic here! :)
moonlightstar chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
(to lazy to login...) at the moment i have three villagers left, one is a adult who's afraid of fire...so i ended up doing to cheat to pass time witch has gotten me so many dead villagers in the past,.. I will prbiely write a virtual villagers story soon...
rbnvnyba chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sad story, but it was really good. I totally know the feeling, I didn't think it would be so complicated when I downloaded it, but I got all 5 and within a week I killed everyone. Usually most were on the first two days. And I died inside every time. It's just, it's a limited supply and it's not easy to get food! They expect to much. But at least we learn (eventually).
prettyflower34 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It's true I have killed off my villagers at least 20 times and I feel really ashamed that I forgot about them. There is nothing you can do when all you have is one child so death is inevitable which is a real shame. Either way I adore the story, the first and only in this category.
I 4got 2 login chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Its awesome really good I love it!