Reviews for Iad Teloah
FallenLove82212 chapter 6 . 6/18
Quickly became a favorite author of mine xD I can't wait to read more ! I hope you continue this story Dx
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 6/8
I love this, Seriously.
917brat chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I got the sudden urge to read this and I am so glad I did this is such an interesting story with a seriously different twist, not to mention it is a crossover that is really uncommon. It is also an amazing story and I hope that you decided to update it again soon because I would really love to read more of this story.
dead feather chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Its been a while since I saw legion. This is hard to get in context, maybe more explanation about the legion world to those of us who like bamf!Harry but strangers to L?
blackpanzer chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Very nice story! I love how you've placed Harry into the plot. Has a nice flow to it. Please keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next update. _
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Please update when every you get the chance. I love reading this story and I also hope that everything is okay.
Kakazu chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
How Come You Haven't Updated for so long?
I really like this story and hope to see more chapters soon.
mattcun chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Tree1112 chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Great story, it has caputered my attention and I find it quiet intriguing. You should really continue it. I humbley wait for an update.
Azazeal chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Please update it is such a good story.
Jadriel92 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Please let there be more to this story; the pairings of Michael and Harry as so awesome and i really would like to know what happens to them both
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
So uh... is this ever going to be updated? It's really good.
Liantei chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Please update soon! This is a really fascinating story and you're a rather good writer so I can't wait to see what happens next!
katie chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Plz continue this story i really love it
ZoeyExtreme chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
this is soooo awesome lol

I noticed it was a very very long time ago that this was updated. R you going to continue this ?