Reviews for Iad Teloah
blackpanzer chapter 6 . 8/20
Very nice story! I love how you've placed Harry into the plot. Has a nice flow to it. Please keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next update. _
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 4 . 7/3
Please update when every you get the chance. I love reading this story and I also hope that everything is okay.
Kakazu chapter 1 . 6/28
How Come You Haven't Updated for so long?
I really like this story and hope to see more chapters soon.
mattcun chapter 6 . 6/5
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Tree1112 chapter 6 . 3/18
Great story, it has caputered my attention and I find it quiet intriguing. You should really continue it. I humbley wait for an update.
Azazeal chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Please update it is such a good story.
Jadriel92 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Please let there be more to this story; the pairings of Michael and Harry as so awesome and i really would like to know what happens to them both
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
So uh... is this ever going to be updated? It's really good.
Liantei chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Please update soon! This is a really fascinating story and you're a rather good writer so I can't wait to see what happens next!
katie chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Plz continue this story i really love it
ZoeyExtreme chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
this is soooo awesome lol

I noticed it was a very very long time ago that this was updated. R you going to continue this ?
Dawny H chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
OMR! OMR! Amaaaaazing this is just amaaaaaaaaazing! Can you update please?! This is just to good to not continue!
DexTheHex chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Dang I really enjoy this story, can you please continue it? You got me on pins and needles on what will happen between Michael and Harry next time!
loubega chapter 5 . 4/7/2015