Reviews for Empty arms
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I loved it and I hoping for a sequel soon
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
It's great! Keep it up!
Mizz-Incezt chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
*Whistles*...Phew... Artemis is still virgin, But poor Apollo, he thought that the 'slut' was Artemis...(Sorry for my rude language, Just can't help it)...Amazing story, Unexpected twist
Omgitsnothing chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Honestly, I think it's fine since everyone in that pantheon committed incest. (Save for hestia and Athena). If they are looking down upon it now, that's hypocritical. This was really well-written, and I read the prequel. That was all a hallucination?
xXSinister-AngelXx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awh :( so depressing. Loved it as usual. You're really great. I can see the same fans loyal to all your stories :D

****
Athenian Rose of War chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You scared me to death! For a moment, I thought Apollo and Artemis were commiting incest. Thankfully, they did not.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Again, why not write a full story? Plz write more
tinplan chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome, amazing as expected from you. *clap clap clap clap*
Zebra3003 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful story. I feel sorry for Apollo on being duped though. Plz make more storys like this.
athenares chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
*twitch* th-that's why I separated this story from ARTEMIS' FOUL so that I won't be receiving update requests...waaaaaah! x(

Okay, I may be able to update again...if I'd have any other idea...and it may take a while (O_o)

*AA
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
UUUUUUPDAAAATTTEEEEE! PLEASE I BEEG YOU! D,: THIS STORY IS: EPIC,AWESOME, 3 please updaaaaatee!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aaawww. Poor Apollo. I feel so sad for him. This story is kind of heart breaking, but it's still a very good story.
ButterCupBabe chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh noes! :( Not a sad moment for Apollo again! Why'd you keep on making sad stuff? But I know you're just following the real mythology, and I love you for that :D xD waaaah poor poor Apollo finding a bitch in his bed thinking it was Artemis. *Sniff2x*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cool story. Although i'm disapointed about the Artemis & Apollo pairing. They are meant to be together! Maybe not now, but they are!
Ailovec chapter 1 . 6/29/2012