Reviews for A New Hope
Any chance you'll continue this? I really enjoy it! There aren't enough Hope fics out there.
Nancy Guerriero chapter 5 . 4/27
I like this story. Ill Be not so patiently waiting for more. I like the Idea of hope being good.
Nancy Guerriero chapter 4 . 4/27
Sometimes I just want to shake Xena and Gabrielle.
Nancy Guerriero chapter 3 . 4/27
I liked the flash back of memories. It still upsets me thinking that Hope killed Solan and caused such problems for Xena and Gabrielle.
Nancy Guerriero chapter 3 . 4/27
Nancy Guerriero chapter 2 . 4/27
That was sweet. Brought tears to my eyes.
Nancy Guerriero chapter 1 . 4/27
I like it, Would like to read the rest of the story.
platonic.my.ass chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Thanks for the tears and emotions. *wipes away tears* I love this story. *Cries more*
Leonie1988 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
I'm glad you got through that! I'm looking forward to more!
Adams chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
like it, waiting for the chapter 6))
20fdb14 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This is a good story.
FeiFei08 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I don't know how many more reviews you need but I always love a Hope redemtion story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I don't know how many reviews you have for this chapter. I know it said, you won't work on the next one until you get three, so here's at least one. Aside from the two of them still apparently being "Partners" it was drawing me in pretty good, and I want more. So come on, write some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So far so good. I still wish everyone would quit playing it out like Xena and Gabrielle are gay, cause in real life, the people who play them, are not. You're doing good so far though.
Monica chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Excellent story! I had avoided reading stories about Hope because I believed Hope was evil, and it was dealt with really well on the show. I am extraordinary late watching the whole series. I just watched the shows about Livia just today. I enjoyed them, and when I came across your story, I read it and loved it. I 'm a believer now that Hope and Eve are good people. Thanks, and I can't wait for more!