Reviews for A New Hope
Leonie1988 chapter 6 . 2/28
I'm glad you got through that! I'm looking forward to more!
Adams chapter 5 . 1/23
like it, waiting for the chapter 6))
20fdb14 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This is a good story.
FeiFei08 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I don't know how many more reviews you need but I always love a Hope redemtion story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I don't know how many reviews you have for this chapter. I know it said, you won't work on the next one until you get three, so here's at least one. Aside from the two of them still apparently being "Partners" it was drawing me in pretty good, and I want more. So come on, write some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So far so good. I still wish everyone would quit playing it out like Xena and Gabrielle are gay, cause in real life, the people who play them, are not. You're doing good so far though.
Monica chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Excellent story! I had avoided reading stories about Hope because I believed Hope was evil, and it was dealt with really well on the show. I am extraordinary late watching the whole series. I just watched the shows about Livia just today. I enjoyed them, and when I came across your story, I read it and loved it. I 'm a believer now that Hope and Eve are good people. Thanks, and I can't wait for more!
lazytown2000 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Dude,this is great
wickedjewels94 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
loving this story! just hoping Xena can accept Hope...
TRP chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I didn't think id see this story updated again...What a nice surprise! Keep up the good work !
Marijke Bush chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
That was cool welcome back.
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Nice Job,Welcome Back
blackdoomshadow chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I hope you come back to this story someday. I thought it was very good. There aren't many stories that have Hope in them and I loved this.
Sam chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Hi,

I read your story and I have to say that you did an excellent job so far.
The idea of Hope being brought back by Eli as a good person is fantastic.

I really, really hope you are going to continue this story, because it has such a great amount of potencial. So please, please keep writing.

Hope to read from you soon,

Sam