Reviews for The Ties That Bind
AK chapter 11 . 6/28
I. Love. This. Story !
You did a great job! I can't stop reading!
Thank you for writing all of this.
We've been waiting a year please do finish the story I beg of you Im anxious to know what happens with Shae and Merida all the others too but mostly Shae and merida
Ok so i found your fanfic recently and I LOVE IT!
This is the best fanfic i've ever read!
You're an amazing writer _
I love the story it's perfect 3 ( it should be a movie seriously! :D )
Please continue i'm so excited to know what will happen next
Will we ever get an update?
Flower chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
I really loved your story so far.
Great writing style!
Please continue! Its so interesting and gripping!
I just have to know what will happen next!
Especially between Merida and Shae.
jackattack7 chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
I love this storyline! Pretty please update soon! :)
christian chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
this is a really good story and i am disappointed to see that you haven't on it in such a long time. i enjoy it and am anxiously waiting for more postings and chapters of this story. it is my favorite merida story so far
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I feel like this chapter was your best in terms of writing. The dialogue was smoother, not quote-linebreak-quote-linebreak-quote-linebreak, and I think where you think it's slow, it's just right. Very interesting idea, love the spell.
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
A little more balanced this time. I'm pretty sure the remarks made to her father during the first games were in a private tone, there shouldn't be a way he heard them.
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I think you're doing a fine job, but I definitely think that the mood changes that are going with Shae are a little strong, not quite bipolar because you give us a look into his mind, but they're very strong (to me).
Shahrezad1 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
-attack hugs GamerGirl13- HI! I just wanted to let you know that I am back from my religious work as a missionary in Japan, and I am back in the States. 3 I MISSED YOU! And I thought about you often!

Also, I am SO sorry to hear about your mother. I just read about it in the above comments... :S I know that in saying that I'm four months late, but I really am sorry. While serving in Japan my mom went through cancer and I remember having the thought of, "what if I lose her?" so while I can't imagine what you went through and are going through currently, I am sorry for your loss. :( -hugs across the web-

Also, thank you for all the lovely writing you've done. I was able to catch up on everything up till now and it was great to read about Shae starting to move on, Merida's realization that she likes him and also her increased wisdom. Then there is of course our favorite two couples in the castle to read about, and Harris' doings. You've done some really wonderful work with the characterization, and I really enjoyed when Kenna stood up to Lady Macintosh! The fact that at least four of the six "adult/parental" members of royalty are supportive (including the king and queen themselves) is an added bonus. With this teaser chapter I am sure that they're all in for some tough times ahead, but I look forward to them when they come. :)

And back to the beginning of my comment...I've missed you, I hope that you are doing well and increasing in betterment every day, and I hope you know that I support you in all your doings. Take care of yourself, my friend. :)
paula chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
es muy linda tu historia de como shae al comienzo odiaba a merida pero ahora de a poco se esta enamorando de ella y ella de el,por favor continuala
Shadowedcries chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
Beautiful story you have weaved here! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am greatly enjoying the read. You have splendid skills in the art of writing, each moment leaves me wanting more. Till next time.
Lanen chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
This may be the most beautifully written Brave fic on the internet. You truly have a knack for painting with words. I hope that some peace has found you and your family after such a sad surprise. These little teasers are much appreciated. My heart goes out to you and yours, and I hope that you are able to find your voice again sometime in the future. Best wishes, Katie
someone chapter 18 . 2/25/2016