Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Oh I want more chapters...
AngePickles chapter 17 . 8/18
Hi, it's been a while since you last updated the story, I really hope you haven't abondonded it because its amazing. I know you have your own life and there are defidently things more important than adding a chapter on fanfiction. I just wanted to let you know there are still people who would love to hear the rest of your imaginative and compelling story. Thank you for your lovely writing hope we can hear from you soon :)
Adrienne0516 chapter 17 . 7/9
I love this story! I love all the things that you've made it into and all the different elements given to it. I really hope you keep writing it to conclusion. I'm sure it's a lot of research and work to write each chapter but that's what makes it amazing :)
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/3
Happy 4th of July! Maybe we will get an update soon? Please? Love you and this story!
dancergirl9 chapter 17 . 6/22
You are a fabulous author and I love how long your chapters are. It is always great to find a captivating story that takes longer than ten minutes (or even seconds) to read. The topic, setting and characters are brilliant and I enjoy it thoroughly. I cannot wait for the next chapter and to see how it all plays out. I love this story and will reread it again and again when I check and see no updates. I still love it just as much as the first time every time. Please keep writing and update soon.
Guesty chapter 1 . 5/29
I hope you haven't forgotten this story. I know I never could.
Nessa chapter 5 . 5/26
Too lazy to sign in. Would just like to say that I was taken aback to see a character with my name in something. I've never met another Nessa and people always think its a weird name. Alternate meanings are "pure, chaste, or 'ungentle'" usually, although it is actually an (uncommon) name in many languages. The meaning that my parents liked best that was associated with it is "goddess of the moon".
Hello chapter 17 . 4/15
I just began to read this story like yesterday and I have not been able to put it down. I've literally been on my phone, my eyes glued to the screen, for 24 hours straight. Please keep up with this story. I couldn't bear it if you abandoned it. I love the Merida/Macguffin pairing and there's honestly not enough fanfiction out there about it (and there's almost nothing as interesting and well-written as yours). And I've really come to appreciate the fact that you've bothered to flesh out so many of the other characters too. I'm enjoying the relationships of the other suitors. You've created a crazy strong tension between Merida and Shae, and I'm eating it up, but at this point I'm just like OH JUST LOVE EACH OTHER ALREADY! Anyway, I know you're chapters tend to be long and it takes you awhile to write them, and the last thing I want to do is rush your process, but oh my goodness, don't make me wait too long please! I love your story :)
Colleen chapter 1 . 4/5
I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy Easter...even if you don't celebrate the holiday, in which case I hope your Spring has sprung and everything is going your way. I eagerly await a new chapter and am so pleased with how the story is progressing :)
Hippydippydoda chapter 1 . 4/3
Eagerly anticipating your next update
FoxFir3WorkZz chapter 17 . 3/15
This is soo good. I was so excited when I logged in this morning and found a new chapter here! I don't think I've ever left you a review, so I just want to say that I absolutely love this story; I've been reading since Aug. of last year, and I look forward to every new chapter. I love your portrayal of the characters and I feel like you capture them very well in your writing. Colin, Shae, Duncan, Merida - even your OCs are written so well I feel like I know them, like I'm right there beside them. And you are so earnest with your historical accuracy, I love it!

Please keep up with this story, we all love you for writing it! 3 :
JadeVine10 chapter 17 . 3/4
Hi there! This fiction is beautiful, please update soon!
The chapter is great as always (though I was hoping for M rated scene between them heehee)
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 17 . 2/27
Excellent work on this chapter as well. I can't wait to see how this story continues, but I'm really hoping Merida and Shae will stop hiding what they're feeling from themselves and each other soon. I would love to see what is happening back at the keep, but honestly I'm still more interested in the story of our main characters.
Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
me myselfandi chapter 17 . 2/24
Please update
LNDcrazygirl chapter 17 . 2/22
I love this story, really well written and engaging. A few years ago I found this story then lost it by accident and then recently found it again. I am really happy to find that the story is still on going and seems to be getting better and better. This chapter was great and the kiss was brilliant but err why? God damn both of them. Please update soon :).