Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Life can get in the way but PLEASE update soon
Dwarrior chapter 17 . 10/30
Im loving this story and cannot wait to see what the next installment brings. I kept thinking there's not enough chapters left for all that still has to happen. But I read a chapter and realize how long some of them are. Keep up the AMAZING work. Im adding you to my favs...
Kp15puppys chapter 17 . 10/25
Kp15puppys chapter 15 . 10/25
Awwwww miranda and Shae are so heart warming.
Kp15puppys chapter 15 . 10/25
Shit when Lady Macintosh grabbed the girls face I so mad I felt like jumping through the phone and kicking lady macintosh ass.
Sorry I don't know how to spell her name not lady Macintosh the other girl I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR ITS AWESOME !
FoxFir3WorkZz chapter 1 . 10/21
People have literally been born in the time between your updates! Haha, hope you're ok. I'm working on some fanart of this story. Maybe that will get your creative juices flowin. ;)
norn chapter 17 . 9/25
Dang it wanted to read more
Colleen chapter 1 . 9/23
Hi! I'm seriously getting nervous. It been MONTHS witbout an update and I don't know what's going on this keeping from this tale but I hope it's nothing horrible. Please don't give up on this story! I'm still your biggest fan! Also, I recently turned 19! Haha. :)
Please update soon I'm going crazy!
Patches chapter 17 . 9/12
OMG! May I say how AWESOME you write! It has been a really long time since I've read this story and it popped into my head and I was like eh why not check if its has an update. So on this lazy Saturday morning, I decided to check in and lo and behold a new chapter (since February! how behind am I) I have been behind but I finally had a chance and day to myself. Yo, you totally delivered! Thank you! I ended up re-reading this whole thing. Worth. Every. Minute! I'm so excited to see where this leads! Keep up the great work!
Oh I want more chapters...
AngePickles chapter 17 . 8/18
Hi, it's been a while since you last updated the story, I really hope you haven't abondonded it because its amazing. I know you have your own life and there are defidently things more important than adding a chapter on fanfiction. I just wanted to let you know there are still people who would love to hear the rest of your imaginative and compelling story. Thank you for your lovely writing hope we can hear from you soon :)
Adrienne0516 chapter 17 . 7/9
I love this story! I love all the things that you've made it into and all the different elements given to it. I really hope you keep writing it to conclusion. I'm sure it's a lot of research and work to write each chapter but that's what makes it amazing :)
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/3
Happy 4th of July! Maybe we will get an update soon? Please? Love you and this story!
dancergirl9 chapter 17 . 6/22
You are a fabulous author and I love how long your chapters are. It is always great to find a captivating story that takes longer than ten minutes (or even seconds) to read. The topic, setting and characters are brilliant and I enjoy it thoroughly. I cannot wait for the next chapter and to see how it all plays out. I love this story and will reread it again and again when I check and see no updates. I still love it just as much as the first time every time. Please keep writing and update soon.