Reviews for The Ties That Bind
XxShyxX chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I hope you update it soon
spryte112 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I think this chapter is done a great job at helping to show what Shae is going through. PSTD is a very real thing and people deal with it in so many ways. I think you did a great job at capturing his pain, loss, and helplessness. I look forward to the next chapters. Hope you poat again soon.
You updated chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
You updated! Yay! Thankyou! I was on the edge of my seat. You completely captured the perfect tone for shae's flashbacks. I was devistated! Can't wait to read more!
rockster0810 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
My heart is utterly broken for Shae. I couldn't imagine seeing what he had to see or losing the woman he loves. Its totally understandable that he'd blame himself and/or someone for it. I wanted to cry when she disappeared.
I love the depth you've give your tale. I feel as if I'm there and watching everything play out. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Awesome work!
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I literally screamed when I saw you updated. You just made getting through finals 800x's easier :D
Mariale-26 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Great chapter! I loved to see a bit of the relationship between Shae and Sharon and the conversation between the two of them was aso really interesting. Loved the Merida/Shae bits and I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I can't tell you how big my eyes got and how hard my heart raced when I saw this update. I read it with baited breath and I really really appreciate your research on PTSD and Projection, it was completely accurate and it explained is behavior and lines of thinking perfectly. This is flawless and I can't wait to read the next installment. This is still my favorite Brave fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
All I can say is Merida and McGuffin had better get together in this
Waterlilly101 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
So when are you going to update
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Please post the next chapters! Im so into your story!
maryplak chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
That's harsh, how will I survive till you update?
maryplak chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
I hope you're alright, happy and healthy right now. :) Btw, I love the Nessa/Colin pairing.
maryplak chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Amazing chapter, very emotional. :)
maryplak chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Is an M rating really such a deal-breaker? I'm 20 years old. Anything less than M doesn't interest me much. Anyway, great chapter. :)
maryplak chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Sexual tension, enough said.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »