Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Anagramma chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hey, I just want you to know that I've been following your story for months now and it's pretty much the best piece of literature U've found on this site.

To highlight that,I've actually made a review. XD I don't do that. This is the only exception EVER to prove the rule. I won't beg that you update soon as great work can't be rushed, but just please resssure me somehow that you haven't left this story to sit forever after.

Waiting is not a problem. I repeat. Good work connot be rushed. And this is certainly top notch quality.
Amazonprincess97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I just want to let you know we haven't forgotten about this amazing story. Please, please update.
A Quill For Fiction chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Hello! Enjoying the story thoroughly! Just a little note for you, Taryn also stems from Welsh, meaning Thunder! Please keep up all your good work! :-)
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter and great story. Love that Merida and Shae worked together. Hope he's alright! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Raphael red ninja chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
i hope you write more soon, i'm still so excited to know what happens next.
reppad98 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Gaah, this story is amazing! I love every bit of it, it's totally awesome! The characters are so very well developed, the suspense is killing me and I love the tiny bits of romance spread here and there. Please please please don't let this story die! It's been half a year, please update soon!
Thanks immensely for writing this story and looking forward to the next chapter! ! !
sleepsinatree chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Holy heaven please update! I absolutely love this story, especially how much thought has gone into Shae's character development. *applauds*

... seriously though, that hint about future hardship is killing me, I gots to know!
DarkXRachel chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
NO! Please tell me there is an update to come soon because you can't leave me hanging like that after ten chapters! I have slowly fell in love with this shipping due to your story and I love the way everything is coming together. Harris is quickly my favourite prince too. Anyway, bravo and I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I will be jumping of joy when you upload the next chapter.
darkangelfantasy chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Love this story. Such a delight reading this. Hope you update soon.
MizarW chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
hi... I'm new about Disney Pixar Brave, but I must say your story is really insteresting and the song refernces are appropiate too. Few stories are able to catch my attention and i look forward to read another chapter soon. I'll stay tuned and good job.
TheRealTayler13 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I love this fic Plz update soon can't wait
to read more I really hope Shea and merida get together soon
SanrioSweetheart chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Oh, I love this so much! Please update! Pretty, pretty PLEASE! :3
SegaGenesis1 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I like your story a lot the plot and how you do your characters, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Shizuka23 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Hey there! I'm new to the Brave pairing of Merida and Young MacGuffin. Out of no where I just saw these two on my Tumblr and I suddenly had a new OTP. I hate it when that happens, but hot damn, these two are just so cute together!
So here I am, reading fanfiction about these to and looking them up on deviant art, where I found a couple of chapters from your story. Then I looked up on here and, well, I'm now following/ favorite-ing you and your amazing story!
You're story had me sucked in for days. I wish I could just sit there and read the story in one sitting, but life... yeah know?
At first I really didn't like the angsty Shae, but then I read the backstory and, wow. The detail and emotion you put behind his character is amazing! You give a character that was not shown enough in the movie so much depth and development it's just incredibly refreshing.
I'm so glad that I found this story. I can't wait for your update!
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »