Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Absolutly love your story! i cant wait to read more x please update soon :)
Starqueen88 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
please! Please! PLEASE!PLEEEASE! Update this story! I absolutely love it! I can't wait for you to post about her chapter! so...PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE POST MORE CHAPTERS! the bunch -badboylover99
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chap! Absolutely loving it!
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Ohhhh. A spell and clue! Just like all times. As always, thoroughly enjoying the fic
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Wow. Absolutely loved the chap. Beautifully written, as always, captivating, and always leaving us confused about why he could possibly blame our beloved Mer-Mer on all his misfortunes :-D
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Wow. I'm so intrigued by the characters' new attitudes and mentality. Merida, I see, remains the same,but im curious as yo what could possibly bring on such a hostile attitude from Shae. Very interesting...
rockster0810 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I love this! Very well written and believable! I've enjoyed reading it! Please update soon!
Safe runner chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
There is a reason why we Scotts don't wear underthings underneath our kilts. We are not ashamed of our... masculinity.

So unless MacGuffin has something "wee little" to be embaressed about, I don't understand why he feels ashamed.
Aesthetic Morphine chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I love this story! I didn't think I would but honestly you surprised me. I love how you don't jump straight into the romance like most people. Drag out the hate-hate relationship between Merida and Shae as long as you want, trust me, I'm not complaining!

Although, it'd be interesting to find out why Shae hates Merida SO much. Please update soon! :)
sakuramcgarden chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
You could make some fluff in it and it kind of leads to a leamon at the end but you never finish it. Thats my advice tp you if you dont know what too do
TheAnnoyingFanGirl chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
I really, really love this story. I just love the relationship between Merida and Shae (I always like the name you chose for him) and I cannot wait for it to develop more in future chapters.

Please update soon!
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I think that this is a suitable Author's note and covers all of your bases. :) Your decision to change things to Rated M for Mature makes sense, and you've taken into account the concerns of your readers and the serious material being covered.

That being said, I still look forward to hearing the rest of their story. As you've mentioned, this wasn't a happy time in Scotland's history (actually, Scotland's history in general hasn't ever been that peaceful now that I think about it) and in portraying that in your story you're being as true to reality as you possibly can be.

Cheers.
DeenaTweety chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
So it's been a while since I've reviewed this story but I want you to know that I love it! It's so well-written and well-thought out. You have really good grammar and spelling. It's just... so good. :) It's kind of rare to find such a good story and I just wanted to let you know that it's one of my favs!

Also, I loved the last chapter where there was a little bit of romantic tension. I can't wait to see more of that! I also am curious to know what Merida will think about Shae's old sweetheart.

ALSO I just adore the thing going on between Colin and Nessa. Ha so cute! It's a nice break from the more serious situation of Merida and Shae being lost.

Well, there is so much about this story that I am loving but I don't have time to list them all! ;) Keep writing! I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Awesome Sauce chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I love this story! I'm a sap for romances, and guffen was my favorite. So glad I found it through some friend recommendations. Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
hey im fine with it as long as you put the next chapter up
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »