Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Flower chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
I really loved your story so far.
Great writing style!
Please continue! Its so interesting and gripping!
I just have to know what will happen next!
Especially between Merida and Shae.
jackattack7 chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
I love this storyline! Pretty please update soon! :)
christian chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
this is a really good story and i am disappointed to see that you haven't on it in such a long time. i enjoy it and am anxiously waiting for more postings and chapters of this story. it is my favorite merida story so far
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I feel like this chapter was your best in terms of writing. The dialogue was smoother, not quote-linebreak-quote-linebreak-quote-linebreak, and I think where you think it's slow, it's just right. Very interesting idea, love the spell.
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
A little more balanced this time. I'm pretty sure the remarks made to her father during the first games were in a private tone, there shouldn't be a way he heard them.
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I think you're doing a fine job, but I definitely think that the mood changes that are going with Shae are a little strong, not quite bipolar because you give us a look into his mind, but they're very strong (to me).
Shahrezad1 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
-attack hugs GamerGirl13- HI! I just wanted to let you know that I am back from my religious work as a missionary in Japan, and I am back in the States. 3 I MISSED YOU! And I thought about you often!

Also, I am SO sorry to hear about your mother. I just read about it in the above comments... :S I know that in saying that I'm four months late, but I really am sorry. While serving in Japan my mom went through cancer and I remember having the thought of, "what if I lose her?" so while I can't imagine what you went through and are going through currently, I am sorry for your loss. :( -hugs across the web-

Also, thank you for all the lovely writing you've done. I was able to catch up on everything up till now and it was great to read about Shae starting to move on, Merida's realization that she likes him and also her increased wisdom. Then there is of course our favorite two couples in the castle to read about, and Harris' doings. You've done some really wonderful work with the characterization, and I really enjoyed when Kenna stood up to Lady Macintosh! The fact that at least four of the six "adult/parental" members of royalty are supportive (including the king and queen themselves) is an added bonus. With this teaser chapter I am sure that they're all in for some tough times ahead, but I look forward to them when they come. :)

And back to the beginning of my comment...I've missed you, I hope that you are doing well and increasing in betterment every day, and I hope you know that I support you in all your doings. Take care of yourself, my friend. :)
paula chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
es muy linda tu historia de como shae al comienzo odiaba a merida pero ahora de a poco se esta enamorando de ella y ella de el,por favor continuala
Shadowedcries chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
Beautiful story you have weaved here! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am greatly enjoying the read. You have splendid skills in the art of writing, each moment leaves me wanting more. Till next time.
Lanen chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
This may be the most beautifully written Brave fic on the internet. You truly have a knack for painting with words. I hope that some peace has found you and your family after such a sad surprise. These little teasers are much appreciated. My heart goes out to you and yours, and I hope that you are able to find your voice again sometime in the future. Best wishes, Katie
someone chapter 18 . 2/25/2016
aaaaawwwwwwwwww!
someone chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I loved this chapter
reppad98 chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother... I wish you and your family strength and love in this difficult time. Really, it's completely understandable that your mind isn't on writing right now. Still, as a reader it's great to hear that you're not abandoning this story, but take as much as time as you need. I've stuck with this story for over two years (or rather, this story stuck with me for over two years, since I still came back to read it) and I'll wait patiently until it's finished. If you ever need help with anything, whether it's writing-related or you just want to chat, feel free to send me a message :)
Anyway, let's get onto to this sneak peek. Aww, first an adorablely sweet future scene - I do hope this will happen, at some point XD And Shae might be having pleasant dreams, but Merida on the other hand... Oh, and of course we can't forget about Nessa, Kenna and the other two young lords (to be honest, after all those Merida and Shae chapters, I almost had :P). Trouble between the sisters... And the triplets and the Fae, we can't forget about those, either. So yeah, this has gotten me really excited for the upcoming chapter :D But of course, take your time, I understand, really.
So, yeah, anyway, I'm all caught up! Thank you very much for not giving up on this story, I'm looking forward to more, keep writing, and if there's anything I can help you with, feel free to message me!
reppad98 chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
Oh, I'm almost caught up, just one more chapter, it's such a shame... But I'm excited for this chapter, too :D
Lovely awkward waking up tangled together scene. They're such a cuties. And even though they've gotten a lot closer, they're still bickering. Maybe some things never really change. Shae and archery haha. Bathing, oh, that's just trouble waiting to happen haha. That scene when Shae suggested he might wanted to see her naked - the tension, ah, that was great. I have a huge grin on my face right now. Aaawww, that scene with the waterfall, oh, this is just getting better and better! But of course it couldn't be solved like this either, so back to friendship it is. Then again, their love shouldn't be based just on lust, anyway. Merida has nightmares... I wonder when Shae will find out.
Thank you for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Oooh, the conversation we've all been waiting for, between Shae and Merida about pretty much everything. Let's get started!
Shae's opening up, yay! It's actually going pretty well so far, the story is coming out pretty well, Merida is listening well, asks the right questions and gives him some pushes in the right direction... Shae is definitely making some progress, he told Merida why he hated her, that's good. He kissed her hand! Awww, so cute XD And after all the talking of course everything isn't fixed yet, that would have been too easy, but this whole conversation did make Shae realize how incredibly close they have become, and it's only logical he wants a bit of distance to think everything over. But obviously that isn't working out so well - the scene at the end, so sweet! I can't wait to see what else will happen between them :D
Thank you for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing! ! !
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »