Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Gargoyle lover chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Don't be so hard on yourself, this was a nice little bit of fluff. Great job hon!
FFX2player chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
YEA! Glad to see an update. I think the hard part of this was breaking She's walls. Being in someone's head is always hard and with how well you wrote Shae's trauma it was hard to heal it up fast. But he still seems to struggle a bit, so it came off pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Please undated soon! Please!
DaphneDaring chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I may accidentally have fallen in love with Colin...or Duncan...or both. ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Hi! I stumbled across this story the other day and I am so happy I did; I loved reading this, and I cannot wait until the next chapter. It is such a beautifully woven story with everything a good book should have - adventure, mystery and just a touch of romance (ColinXNessa! c;). Everything about it is just too perfect. Thank you so much for writing this! c:
HonestFan chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Hello, I really love your story, I been literally cheeking for upload every week for the last moths, Please don't leave this history unfinished! It really great!
SirIsaacRoss chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
I think this story is great, I like the plot very much, and the MerGuffin ship. The only shame is that you update like every three months! xD
C'mon, think about how many people are checking every day to see if you posted another chapter hahaha.. but, I'm not hating or anything. Other than that the story is awesome ;) Full support and KEEP IT UP!
Mary-Sue chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Strike that last review, my sense of time is warped. But this is an interesting story, with well developed characters. You've given a lot more personality to all the minor characters the movie couldn't cover, making them entirely enjoyable. I really hope this hasn't been abandoned, because that would be a real shame.
Mary-Sue chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
So... chapter fifteen? Please? PLEASE!? Sorry, just... I started this story like an hour or two ago, and I want another chapter. Please?
FFX2player chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
You can thank Shaherazad for my discovery of this lovely piece of writing! I've become quite engrossed in the servant girls and their young lords ;). But I'm also glued to what's happening with Shae and Merida. I've always loved that pairing and what you're doing with Shae is fascinating in a heart wrenching way. Which is good, BTW. I sincerely hope he can begin to let go and heal, and not just for the sake of the romance in the story. Look forward to the next update.
Mary-Sue chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Strangely enough, Dingwall was always my favorite Brave character. Now he's just plain hilarious, thanks!
Its Jawsie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
please come back i now physically need this story to survive... :( :( :(
Its Jawsie chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
please do update agian soon... this story has quickly become one of my favorites and i simply adore your writing style...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Brave is on tv tonight and it kills me to watch it and not see an update! Oh please update! It's been sooo long!
Swarrie468 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I am in LOVE with this story, and I really hope you are still active with it! I find myself re-reading the chapters in anticipation for the next one, keep up the good work! (-:
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »