Reviews for The Ties That Bind
DaphneDaring chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I may accidentally have fallen in love with Colin...or Duncan...or both. ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Hi! I stumbled across this story the other day and I am so happy I did; I loved reading this, and I cannot wait until the next chapter. It is such a beautifully woven story with everything a good book should have - adventure, mystery and just a touch of romance (ColinXNessa! c;). Everything about it is just too perfect. Thank you so much for writing this! c:
HonestFan chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Hello, I really love your story, I been literally cheeking for upload every week for the last moths, Please don't leave this history unfinished! It really great!
SirIsaacRoss chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
I think this story is great, I like the plot very much, and the MerGuffin ship. The only shame is that you update like every three months! xD
C'mon, think about how many people are checking every day to see if you posted another chapter hahaha.. but, I'm not hating or anything. Other than that the story is awesome ;) Full support and KEEP IT UP!
Mary-Sue chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Strike that last review, my sense of time is warped. But this is an interesting story, with well developed characters. You've given a lot more personality to all the minor characters the movie couldn't cover, making them entirely enjoyable. I really hope this hasn't been abandoned, because that would be a real shame.
Mary-Sue chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
So... chapter fifteen? Please? PLEASE!? Sorry, just... I started this story like an hour or two ago, and I want another chapter. Please?
FFX2player chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
You can thank Shaherazad for my discovery of this lovely piece of writing! I've become quite engrossed in the servant girls and their young lords ;). But I'm also glued to what's happening with Shae and Merida. I've always loved that pairing and what you're doing with Shae is fascinating in a heart wrenching way. Which is good, BTW. I sincerely hope he can begin to let go and heal, and not just for the sake of the romance in the story. Look forward to the next update.
Mary-Sue chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Strangely enough, Dingwall was always my favorite Brave character. Now he's just plain hilarious, thanks!
Its Jawsie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
please come back i now physically need this story to survive... :( :( :(
Its Jawsie chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
please do update agian soon... this story has quickly become one of my favorites and i simply adore your writing style...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Brave is on tv tonight and it kills me to watch it and not see an update! Oh please update! It's been sooo long!
Swarrie468 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I am in LOVE with this story, and I really hope you are still active with it! I find myself re-reading the chapters in anticipation for the next one, keep up the good work! (-:
Colleen chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Hi. I love this story. Like head over heels, heart racing, can't breathe when I see an update love. There is nothing I want more than to see a chapter 16 next time I check for an update, which happens to be almost every hour.
You've said that you've had personal issues the last time you took a leave from this story, and I completely understand. I hope nothing like that is keeping you from this masterpiece.
I would also like to point out that today, August 25, is my 18th birthday. I know BIG year. It would be so kind to see an update, and possibly a shoutout? (Fingers crossed) I have been loyally reviewing and reading since last summer. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please update before school starts!
MissLark chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I have very much enjoyed this piece (especially the Merida/McGuffin line) and keep coming back to keep an eye out for updates. I'm always so happy when I see one. And I only just created an account so that I can follow the story and receive notification of updates instead of having to stalk the section, heh.

I'll admit I'm not always 100% with every aspect of this story, but it is always well written, regardless of whether I personally think a character would act that way. Because of this it makes me perfectly able to accept that it's just not where I would necessarily take a given scene and still enjoy the story. And then there are the aspects I would never have considered that are amazing! So well done on this story and I look forward to more. Waiting with great anticipation towards the next section.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »